Hello Group,

New guy here, and first time poster.

I was watching YouTube the other day, and came across a video of a design posted under the heading of something like Swiss HHO, etc.

This guy used a design of coiled 316L solid SS that was created by wrapping it around a pipe shaper. Running parallel to the positive was a negative of similar design that made it look like the threads of a bolt once fully assembled.

I really liked his design as it seemed to me that you could have a stacking effect, with a smaller coiling inside a larger coiling, etc.

Now the more I thought about this, the more I wondered if the HHO production amount is directly tied to surface area exposure to the electrolyte solution to the metal conduction surface, then wouldn't using a wrapped like 7 x 7 stranded 316L SS wire rope make more sense to use than the single thick strand of solid SS wire 'rod'?

Am I wrong in thinking that though the individual strands are small, that wouldn't the combined surface are of all the wires wrapped together be more than an individual sheet of a SS plate?

As previously mentioned, I am a new member, so if this topic has been hashed out previously, my apologize. Be that the case, would appreciate some direction to such a posting.

Best,

CountingMan

Nothing beats a try, but a failure!