This is simply a place to list claims people put up here on the forums.

I would like to see some of these claims backed up.

So, if you have a 150 mpg car, or you have research that is about to bear fruit as new patents and products that will "change the world", please post them up here.

This way, all your claims will be as clear as day to everyone, and we can keep track of your success as you move through your design and development and we can later say "we knew them when they were just starting out".

Please, this is only for outstanding claims. There are other threads for your everyday, run of the mill HHO successes.
OK. I'm being partly facetious. But there are people who make these outlandish claims all the time, here on these forums, and no one calls them on it.

Worse, people put out horrible information that may cause damage to others, and no one calls them on it. Look at the octane thread. There is someone on there right now who just suggested that you can run low octane 87 in your high performance, high compression engine with the addition of HHO. I have a high compression engine on my shop floor undergoing forensic tear down because the owner tried exactly the suggested. The number 5 piston rings gave way under detonation and gouged out the cylinder walls.

Is anyone going to call him on it?

I get called out for being "argumentative". Wow.

People are wasting their time and money and destroying their cars because of bad information, and no one gives a peep. Oh well . . .