Thread: Claims Thread.

Claims Thread.

This is simply a place to list claims people put up here on the forums.

I would like to see some of these claims backed up.

So, if you have a 150 mpg car, or you have research that is about to bear fruit as new patents and products that will "change the world", please post them up here.

This way, all your claims will be as clear as day to everyone, and we can keep track of your success as you move through your design and development and we can later say "we knew them when they were just starting out".

Please, this is only for outstanding claims. There are other threads for your everyday, run of the mill HHO successes.
    OK. I'm being partly facetious. But there are people who make these outlandish claims all the time, here on these forums, and no one calls them on it.

Worse, people put out horrible information that may cause damage to others, and no one calls them on it. Look at the octane thread. There is someone on there right now who just suggested that you can run low octane 87 in your high performance, high compression engine with the addition of HHO. I have a high compression engine on my shop floor undergoing forensic tear down because the owner tried exactly the suggested. The number 5 piston rings gave way under detonation and gouged out the cylinder walls.

Is anyone going to call him on it?

I get called out for being "argumentative". Wow.

People are wasting their time and money and destroying their cars because of bad information, and no one gives a peep. Oh well . . .

This kills me.................

I must agree with this part............

"""Worse, people put out horrible information that may cause damage to others, and no one calls them on it. Look at the octane thread. There is someone on there right now who just suggested that you can run low octane 87 in your high performance, high compression engine with the addition of HHO."""

.............. NOT A SMART IDEA !!

If you wish to lower a fuel octane rating you do not want to go below the manufactures recommended rating. However if the recommended rating has been surpassed then you may always go back to that, just expect a change in performance and consumption.

Do not confuse anything I say here for something else. Using gasoline with HHO is not the same as straight HHO. When you eliminate gasoline you eliminate several problems associated with the burning of fossil fuels and many differences with the way your engine is running. Using gasoline in ANY amount with HHO still has detrimental effects on an engine as without HHO. Engine knock will occur in any engine with any fuel if it is not timed correctly! Some "high performance engines" ARE NOT meant to run at the timing degrees that lower octane fuels cause them to advance to either. Manufactures can build a higher compression engine that runs incredibly well on high octane fuels and build them accordingly, and they do not perform well on anything less then the recommended octane level. IN SOME CASES IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG TO DESTROY AN ENGINE ! This is not always the case, but it does happen.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.