Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused and disappointed (My wet cell needs help)

Well I ended up with mixed results,the perferated plates seemed to produce more than the solid with low electrolight and low amps but once you get the electrolyte up to the norm and amps up over 10 amps they seemed to eqwal out and produce the same.sloid plates at 4.5 amps 13.8 volts water temp 70 f produced 1/8 lpm. Perferated plates at 4.5 amps 13.8 volts water temp 72 f produced 1/4 lpm, but once I put the amps to 13.5 at 13.8 volts water temp was 120 f and both produced 1/2 lpm. So I guess it's not going to help with my wet cell but I may try using solid plates for newtrel plates and perferated for + and- to see what happens or It may just be time to suck it up and build a dry cell to get my 1 lpm or as rusty had said to go with two seperate baths. I was also wondering about the hydrocarbon cracking system that hhofox was talking about,could you combine this with the hho unit having the hho output go through hcs system or have the hcs system output go through the hho system? Also has anyone tryed the hcs system and how safe is it? It seems scetchy to me no backfire arrester or water bubbler and heating gas vapor with the manifold. I'm just not sure of this but I like the idea of a more pure hydrogen if I used my cell with this I just may start to see some results. That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay30 View Post
    I was also wondering about the hydrocarbon cracking system that hhofox was talking about,could you combine this with the hho unit having the hho output go through hcs system or have the hcs system output go through the hho system? Also has anyone tryed the hcs system and how safe is it? It seems scetchy to me no backfire arrester or water bubbler and heating gas vapor with the manifold. I'm just not sure of this but I like the idea of a more pure hydrogen if I used my cell with this I just may start to see some results. That would be nice.
    I've been following the HCS thread on another site with some interest.
    I'm not ready to start experimenting with it myself, but I'm planning to once I have available time.
    Because it doesn't need sensor readings to be altered (?), I see this as an alternative to HHO, rather than as an addition.
    I do agree that some aspects of the system are a bit "sketchy".

I do use the both HHO and HCS. HCS is quite effective and uses no power what so ever from your engine. It allowed me to lean out my carb because of how much gas vapour it supplies! Also, it is very simple to set up, and at low cost.
    It is phenomenal for bikes! On the last page of the thread dealing with it, Edostar set it up on a bike in about 1 hr. After that, a trip that took 8.5L of fuel 1 way, took only 4.5L going back! The accel and torque are also increased instantly. Flashback is easily countered by fine steel wool in the line. I can't go back to driving without it!
    Basically, you make a bubbler -like with HHO- but you put in gasoline.
    Then, you take a length of copper tubing and wrap it around your exhaust pipe.
    (Putting some other metal inside the copper pipe -like the rod in GEET helps the process along)
    Then have the engine suck in the vapourized gas; alternately, you could have the hot air coming from the breather on the engine push the vapourized gas into your air cleaner so it gets sucked in.
    Both ways increase air flow with acceleration.
    That's it! You can use a valve to regulate the air flow, so as to get the best results.
    I am currently up from 25MPG to 32. So I am testing to see it's the HHO or the HCS or both.
    Try the stuff and see -it's all good!
    For my next project, I'm gonna try to get my hands on an ultrasonic transducer to see if I can vapourize the gas even more.
    If anyone knows any device that I can tear down and get one out of, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks hhofox I think I am going to have to try it out,its so simple but sounds like it works very well so why not try. I think I will still build a backfire arrestor any way just to be safe. If I get time this week I will put one in if not on the weekend for sure. I will let u know how I make out with it. Have you ever tryed running your hho output through your hcs system to vaporize the hho as well. I think it would work as a good dryer as well. Just not sure if the hho would be to explosive to run through the hcs system. What do you think maybe a bad idea?

I have run the HHO through it -but removed it again, since it really does pose a threat when HHO is heated up.
    I didn't have any issues, but it's better to be safe, than sorry.

Anyhow, just check the link below and you'll get a better picture of what to do.
    http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Hyd...System?page=51

Thanks hhofox I was just curious if you have tryed that or not it dose seem like it could cause a problem,as you said better to be safe. Thanks for the link I have been reading on that forum since you had told me about the hcs,there is a lot of good info on that thread. Thanks again for all the help.