Thread: Does this sound about right

midnight1957 Guest

Does this sound about right

I am building a generator for my Kia Sportage. I found the Lock-Lock plastic air tight and water tight container that I am going to use. The measurements are 6 inches wide, 9 inches long and 5 1/2 inches tall.
    I am going to use 316L SS with +NN-NN+ . I would like to put 4 cells inside wired in series. Am I putting too many cells in this small of a container? I want to make as much hydrogen as possible but this Kia is only a 4 cylinder engine. Is it possible to make too much hydrogen for a small engine. One of the guys on another forum says that if you make too much hydrogen it will hurt the mileage, any thoughts on this?
    Also on the Mason jar kits that you buy on Ebay they have a "T" in the line from the generator that puts some hydrogen in the intake behind the butterfly and some into the line between the air filter and butterfly, what is this for, possibly for idling, what are your thoughts on doing this.
    Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks and have a Blessed day,
    Wade

I dont think you have anything to worry about. You would have to make "ALOT" of HHO for it to be too much.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

EltonBrandd Guest
    I would be very careful using vacuum, if your not familiar with its effects on a sealed container. It is prone to pull liquid in to the engine, this can be catastrophic. Usually it only causes minor misfires but watch out.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    Don't use vacuum on a thin plastic container. It will implode and empty part of the liquid contents into the engine. Only use Vacuum if you have a sturdy heat proof rigid wall container.

Has anyone ever considered that when you put a Tee in the vacuum line and you connect the vacuum to the HHO and air plenum what you are actually doing is creating a vacuum leak off-idle? You won't notice it a idle because the suction is happening inside the air plenum end of the hose. You are actually sucking intake air into the vacuum line.