Thread: Freaky Dry Cell Design

Freaky Dry Cell Design

Hi guys!
    I found an intresting dry cell on the internet. The guy claims that this construction provides best circulation of HHO and electrolyte.
    As I read, the cell has got 21 plates in configuration -NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+NNNN- and works up to 42 amps.
    As you can see, he used very thick polycarbonate plates. The air outlet located on the top of the construction seems to be the best place to transport HHO.
    But to be honest, I am not sure if the hydrogen will be transported faster than in a normal dry cell. And the dimensions of the device are bigger than in the „normal” square dry cell.

Does anybody of you knows this kind of construcion? What are your opinions about this kind of dry cell?
    Does it is a "fresh" idea? Do you know any other manufacturer who produce it?

First of all with only 4 neutrals you're looking at 2.76 volts per plate gap min. with 13.8 volts at the reactor. You need at least 5 neutrals to keep the voltage down between plates, the setup here will produce more steam than hydrogen because of the heat generated. The diamond shape has been out for a while and some like it, I have not used it or built one so i can't say whether it is or not. The reactor looks fairly small to be claiming 45 amps, remember than on a bipolar (like this one) reactor you want to keep your amps at no more than 1/2 the active surface area on one side of one plate per plate stack. In reference to this unit if the plate area on one side is 10 sq. inches you want to keep the amps at 5 amps per plate stack. In this case you would multiply 5 times the number of stacks (4) and come up with no more than 20 amps.

One comment on the diamond design. Testing does not confirm that the gas escapes easier in this configuration. In fact the opposite is the case. The bubbles have only a very small area that they can make a straight run to the exit port. Most of the bubbles and ions bounce off the gasket starting at the center of each cell. The distance to the exit port is also the longest distance possible which is a problem. The best design is to have a slit across the whole top of the plate and a short distance to travel to get out. Nothing can beat that. Bubbles rise up and go out with very few bouncing off the gasket (if any do) if the slot is across the whole top from gasket to gasket. There is a lot to how the reactor flows naturally that changes the thermodynamics of the reactor. Ion movement is also effected by this preventing ions bouncing back and colliding. When apposing ions collide the ions just get neutralized and produce no gas.

None of this makes much difference if you can not tune the engine properly to use what ever gas you make. It just helps so you use as little energy (fuel) as possible producing the gas giving you a better chance of making gains when the engine is tuned properly.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .