So I am all installed and ready to start logging my kilometers.
I am using an 11 plate cell from hho2u.com , I am running an ogo 30amp pwm and find I am drawing roughly 18-20 amps with a 3oz koh to 34oz distilled water mix. (with pwm cranked all the way up)
I have installed a dry scrubber with a moisture trap directly after the res. and then a one way valve that i found from a yoga ball pump that fits the 3/8 tubing perfect, this I am hoping will keep any water from my next bubbler out of the koh res, as i found with out this check valve my bubbler water was going back up the line toward the res when the car was off.
I am going to be constantly checking my bubbler for koh contamination as my engine has an aluminum head and i cant afford to eat it up with koh.
I have read other threads about a 2nd bubbler with distilled and vinegar but it seems there are mixed opinions of that and figured i would try the dry scrub then the bubbler first. I also added a few drops of anti foam spa stuff to stop the foam and it works.
I am going to log driving and see what i get ...hopefully i dont have to trick out the ECU but we will see
Any input appriciated!!