Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: joe cell v.s. dry cell

joe cell v.s. dry cell

which one is better. gonna start bulding soon. just dont want to make any mistakes other people made already and im hearing good things on youtube about the joe cell.

for some reason anything i read online about the joe cell completely sounds like total bull$hit to me. it charges the engine and the coolant, and after its fully charged the engine can run without the joe cell or spark plug wires as long as the distributor and coil remain functional. does anyone seriously buy this crap? oh and also it collects mystical "orgone" energy and has healing properties right? hey mabey i can invent a joe rod and cast magic spells with it after chargeing it up with the joe cell right???

for some reason anything i read online about the joe cell completely sounds like total bull$hit to me. it charges the engine and the coolant, and after its fully charged the engine can run without the joe cell or spark plug wires as long as the distributor and coil remain functional. does anyone seriously buy this crap? oh and also it collects mystical "orgone" energy and has healing properties right? hey mabey i can invent a joe rod and cast magic spells with it after chargeing it up with the joe cell right???
    I suggest you post your test procedures and results before you call it BS. Keep the discussion to facts that you have tested and not what you think is BS. This is not a confirmation of the Joe Cell and its technology or a denial of it but unless you have tested it and can publish your finding for others to test I would refrain from calling it BS. There is more to all of this than most understand!! There is a lot of junk science also so one must test it before making statements that can be taken as fact. Have an open mind and do the work and then post the results and the procedures you used.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    I suggest you post your test procedures and results before you call it BS. Keep the discussion to facts that you have tested and not what you think is BS. This is not a confirmation of the Joe Cell and its technology or a denial of it but unless you have tested it and can publish your finding for others to test I would refrain from calling it BS. There is more to all of this than most understand!! There is a lot of junk science also so one must test it before making statements that can be taken as fact. Have an open mind and do the work and then post the results and the procedures you used.
    I agree with myoldyourgold.

ok..... anyone got a orgone meter kicking around that i can borrow?

Joe cell sounded interesting...until I read up on it, and found that it was a very "spiritual" thing. I try to stay away from "mystical" things like those. It's almost in the class of the Ouija Board. Funny how so many people think that that is "just a game" -they should read more often.

EPEC creates hydrogen from air

Guys, there is a new tecnology on the market, something new, it will blow your head off, The EPEC (Electron Proton Energy Cell).
    EPEC cell uses no water, operates with less than a amp, no eletrolyte is needed , the device creates hydrogen from air, believe it or not.

http://hhogames.com/

Interesting! I do not think that its the hydrogen at work here but I could be wrong.

Supposedly cylindrical designs produce better gas than flat plates. I assume this means that new spherical HHO generator would produce better gas than cylindrical.