Thread: hho after the turbo

hho after the turbo

hello everyone.
    I can not stop thinking for big turbo diesel engines of 12 or 13 liters of truck, I see that it is difficult to make a profit on these engines, and my opinion is that if you inject hho before the turbo must travel a long distance from Injection point to the intake manifold and I think the hho lost properties on the route.
    my idea is to do it after the turbo and as close as possible to the intake manifold, but the problem was that there is high pressure (over 15 psi) I thought to aid in placing hho intake of a venturi inside the hose that is between the intercooler and the intake manifold, so as not to obstruct the passage of air and at the same time creates a little vacuum intake helps.

the friend does barry think so but not using venturi
    The problem I see is in the venturi design to fit it securely so that no piece can detach and cause engine damage.
    How about the idea?
    Do you know a venturi system for this?

thanks and greetings from Spain

javier sanchez

I've develop a process so the turbo pressure does not affect the HHO delivery or it does not travel to the "bubbler" if you have one. Yes, it does make a major diff when the HHO is delivered as close as you can to the manifold.

IF YES, near the point of injection should be placing a check valve, and out of a valve hho generator flas back.
    in small engines of 2 liters turbo diesel assembly do pre turbo and earnings are between 15 and 40% mpg, that is because the course is short, I do not use bubbler.

I need to develop a system to help the hho venturi to enter more easily when the engine runs strong and the pressure is high

I thought Hydrogen actually improves its properties if it is heaten up by the car's heat before getting burnt along with gasoline.

But maybe it was the other way around...

There's a few people here who know a lot about orthohydrogen and parahydrogen and maybe they could enlighten us

yes, I forgot to tell you also use a heater hose using copper hho funky to the exhaust pipe