Thread: Question for the people that done this succefully

Question for the people that done this succefully

My question is over time what maintenance have you had to do after succefully installing it into your car. What parts need to be changed or maintained at what interviels. How often does it need to be checked or adjusted. The reason for asking is i want to build a more user friendly hho system. That after instalation the general person can maintain it with to much hassle or knowledge.

what you are asking for does not exist. You are making an EXTREMELY combustible fuel source. a comprehensive understanding of what you are doing is a MUST checking on things is MANDATORY so you dont destroy your engine, blow up your car, destroy the planet etc

Quote Originally Posted by Queamore View Post
    My question is over time what maintenance have you had to do after succefully installing it into your car. What parts need to be changed or maintained at what interviels. How often does it need to be checked or adjusted. The reason for asking is i want to build a more user friendly hho system. That after instalation the general person can maintain it with to much hassle or knowledge.
    As far as user friendly I usually ask people who talk to me about my car one simple question. "Do you check your fluids under the hood when you fill up your gas tank?" If they do this on a regular basis then this system can be somewhat user friendly for them, but there are a lot of people who never want to open their hood to check anything.

Personally I flush the electrolyte when I change the oil in the car, checking bolt tightness at this time, check for leaks of any kind. I change the bubbler fluid when i can tell it has a lot of electrolyte in it, which is usually 1500 miles. Other than adding distilled water and electrolyte when I need to, its just a little maintenance work. Spending extra time during an installation to coordinate placement of items is definitely worth the hassle.

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Queamore View Post

You are asking for what everyone is attempting to do. Good luck with your endeavor. But there are of couple of systems out that are not high maintenance, however maintenance is required for any system to be beneficial.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.