Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fully Water Powered Moped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELECTR0N3RD Guest

Exclamation Fully Water Powered Moped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Got An Old Hho Generator From An Old Army Humvey For Scrap!!! The Guys Didnt Even Know What Is Was!!!!! It Was Even Manufactured In A Factory, So It Looks Professional Even!!!! This Is No Homemade Mileage Pigyback Increase, This Is The Real Deal!! It Has A 120 Ac Hookup With A Stepdown Transformer And A Pcb Board With A Simple Circuit, And As For The Electrodes They Are Just Like The Water 4 Gas Version, Except Multiple In One Little Box!, Im Still Confused About The Ac Plug Though, But That Shoul D Easy To Fix, It Also Has An Inverter On It To Switch Back And Forth From Ac To Dc, And Looks Like The Plug Comes Out, Also Has Multiple Knobs On Front To Adjust Output, And Get This It Gets Up To 32 Liters Per Minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Lowest Setting Is .5 Liters Per Min. And At Max Draws 7 Amps!!!! Insane I Know, We Hooked It Up To My Honda C70 Passport(moped) No Gas, And Fired Right Up!, I Can Cruise Over 50 Miles Per Hour With The Setting Set To 12 Liters Per Min, On Just Water!!!! Pictures To Come! P.S WITH NO ELECTROLYTE!!!!(only tap water)

1973dodger Guest
    This sounds very interesting. Have you confirmed these measurements? Please give us every detail you can find, as to what makes this thing tick differently from the current cells we are building. Obviously, it has a converted power source. Maybe if you can do voltage and amp readings at different intervals. More particulars of cell design.

1973dodger

Quote Originally Posted by ELECTR0N3RD View Post
    I Just Got An Old Hho Generator From An Old Army Humvey For Scrap!!! The Guys Didnt Even Know What Is Was!!!!! It Was Even Manufactured In A Factory, So It Looks Professional Even!!!! This Is No Homemade Mileage Pigyback Increase, This Is The Real Deal!! It Has A 120 Ac Hookup With A Stepdown Transformer And A Pcb Board With A Simple Circuit, And As For The Electrodes They Are Just Like The Water 4 Gas Version, Except Multiple In One Little Box!, Im Still Confused About The Ac Plug Though, But That Shoul D Easy To Fix, It Also Has An Inverter On It To Switch Back And Forth From Ac To Dc, And Looks Like The Plug Comes Out, Also Has Multiple Knobs On Front To Adjust Output, And Get This It Gets Up To 32 Liters Per Minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Lowest Setting Is .5 Liters Per Min. And At Max Draws 7 Amps!!!! Insane I Know, We Hooked It Up To My Honda C70 Passport(moped) No Gas, And Fired Right Up!, I Can Cruise Over 50 Miles Per Hour With The Setting Set To 12 Liters Per Min, On Just Water!!!! Pictures To Come! P.S WITH NO ELECTROLYTE!!!!(only tap water)
    How did you come by Hho Generator, scrap auto yard, US Gov Auction ? Where ?
    Too bad Ileft the Army Reserves 12 yrs ago....

ICEMAN.KCMO Guest
    ok, so does it get the same output and amp draw when you run on AC and DC?

Water 4 gas design... Are they all in the same bath of water? You need to post pictures here...... Really. Does this look like we might be able to copy it? Does it have any sort of brand name or company that made it?

HYDROTEKPRO Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ELECTR0N3RD View Post

If what you say is true, that's excellent!

Water4Gas design? Then I have even MORE respect for Water4Gas, they are great to make part of this technology available to everybody!!

Wonder how many of these were manufactured, and how many are still in use today?

BAD MEDICINE Guest
    I wanna see pictures. Sounds to good to be true.

BigTruck Guest
    I think I saw one of those before. It was made from empty beer cans. Where are the pictures. Seeing is believing.

Walt Guest
    I think the F-16's ran off Water 4 gas too...one for each engine. LOL you guys have been had! I would love to eat my words on this one. Please evidence.

Pics or death.

LinChiek Guest
    A picture is worth a thousand words......

so upload all of them....!