Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fully Water Powered Moped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol,, yea. I even sent the guy an email and checked his myspace. hes around. hes jsut being silly
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Proooooooooof

HI GUYS in your first thread you say this hho generator comes from a ARMY HUMMER this just go to prove that this technology do indeed WORK does it not

No, all it means is that the OP of this thread picked a unique way to leave the forum.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

this is pure b.s.

Quote Originally Posted by steviespaj View Post
    HI GUYS in your first thread you say this hho generator comes from a ARMY HUMMER this just go to prove that this technology do indeed WORK does it not
    I went to a auction where some old rich guy died and had a huge pole barn packed with stuff he picked up at government auctions. There was some crazy stuff in there.

I am BACK!! -ELECTR0N3RD

This is ELECTR0N3RD, I have been in an Oregon Prison for the past year for unauthorized possesion and illegal operation of government equipment in which you apparently need a license just to own.

Its true, the feds showed up at my door and demanded I return "their" stolen equipment, at first I refused (summoning sudo-courage and pretending to be as cool as a badass cucumber, as my heart beated a million Mhz a second...) asked for a warrent, they failed to provide a warrent, but detained me in a holding cell for 3 days- later to find out they HAD already obtained the warrent and seized ALL of my workshop tools/ computers.

So to all whom doubt the generator I found a few years ago, prepare to be in awe!

I have sent for my brother to email the contents of my harddrive to me (I'm stuck in house arrest for 4 years) in which are loads of pictures of the device, I also have some crude schematics in which I scribed myself of the device before "They" stole it. I will post pictures tonight, my brother is in the process now of recovering my computer from the feds.

stay posted-

holy **** dude. Yur about to go missing!

wow now this was interesting almost sounds like bull****, but since i know how this corrupt ass government opperates it is so so believable.. im so glad that lots of the other world leaders care more about moving foreward than lining there greedy pockets... with USA still at the top the world truely would be doomed!

when are you going to upload your pics and all that stuff ? :P