Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fully Water Powered Moped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELECTR0N3RD Guest

Exclamation Attention

All of the above claims i had made were and are completely false.

I have not found nor ever seen a so called "government hho generator" i now realize that the said use of electrolization to separate hydrogen from water and employing it as a fuel is both radical and completely fictional. There is and has never been a device that has been both endorsed and employed by the u.s government for fuel purposes. I do wish to apologize for any false hopes i may have initiated.

coffeeachiever Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ELECTR0N3RD View Post

I have not found nor ever seen a so called "government hho generator" i now realize that the said use of electrolization to separate hydrogen from water and employing it as a fuel is both radical and completely fictional. There is and has never been a device that has been both endorsed and employed by the u.s government for fuel purposes. I do wish to apologize for any false hopes i may have initiated.
    I've read this last post several times, and while it may be a real confession, I can't shake the image of a hostage with a gun to their head telling the world how well they are being treated.
    Whether Electron was telling the truth or full of crap, we will still get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeachiever View Post
    This Electron guy had over 80 posts. Real posts, not a bunch of bull. He was also selling HHO generators.
    I have heard before that the army was using HHO during WWII in their vehicles. Veterans have testified to that.
    Companies that claim to have advanced this technology seem to vanish into thin air.
    2+2=4
    Dont forget about the fighter planes that had water injection that doubled fuel economy.

DocGore Guest
    In the words of Jesse Jackson "I want to cut his n#$s out"

iiapoxii Guest
    maybe the army traced him and forced a confession... lol.

The guys in the black van got him. I guess when you make a overunity device you need to wear a bomb vest. Nobody wants to kidnap a suicide bomber. They would throw you out of the van real quick.

Intimadation or lack of character ?

Quote Originally Posted by ELECTR0N3RD View Post

Hello everyone,
    I am constantly reading posts that I have to shuffel out honesty and folley, in short reguardless of the change of hart I hope you stay with us and maybe some day our futures can be changed by these simple but complex theories as we endevor to make them realities.

God bless us all, and I hope everything is well with you and your family.

Lastly, I would like to invite everyone to answer some question I put together on the fly over at working watercar forum.

This endevor will continue to grow if we all some how get together nationally or internationally. I think it such a travisty that anyone is intimadatd to silence, broken to denial of truth, legally threatened to not persue there dreams or share it with all at there own discretion, there FREEDOM to explor and do as they would like. the persuit of happiness is at stake somewhere!
    I will stand with you collectively to help change our laws and reopen the doors of liberty that are our heritage. An American cynergy....

Good luck all.

ELECTR0N3RD Guest

Exclamation It is the truth!

Do not give in, It IS possible!!! I have done it!

well isnt this an interesting thread
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Kinda weird, too. Just the way you like it, huh, Helz?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php