Thread: newbie wants help

newbie wants help

Hi again !

I just wanted to know if I can make a car go on just water and no gasoline ?

And if I can how do I increase the LPM on the HHO Generator ?

Please answer quickly !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zng3TJFNgS8

Quote Originally Posted by beyoondstars View Post
    Hi again !

I just wanted to know if I can make a car go on just water and no gasoline ?

And if I can how do I increase the LPM on the HHO Generator ?

Please answer quickly !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zng3TJFNgS8

No one here will help you with what you seek, and your hopes of the video you have above is NOT real or true in any way !! Sorry for the truth stinging , but it's fact. If you seek what you ask, then you are in for a lot of work and studying, then more studying.
    It's not so much about increasing your output, but the quality of the HHO, and the other factors that go into making the correct timing of your injection of more than just HHO.
    My suggestion is to study Stan Meyers until you figure out that he's a nut that broke out of his shell, and got ate. Seriously, study him until you find what all the different things that he uses to describe the same things over and over again. Then piece what little you will have left over together.
    Then work on the electronics and minor equipment needed to do what has been done by he and a few others. You will be building some things of your own that cant be bought, and pay extreme detail to what materials he uses in all the pictures. Don't try to cheat much, it wont help.
    I have and anyone can if they want to do so.
    Here you will get all you can to aid your use of gasoline for better mpg. Lots of good people here however to help you.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

thanks so much