Thread: Help please HHO dry cells etc

Help please HHO dry cells etc

Hi,
    1st time user, where do I start?
    I’m making a dry cell for my 2006 Chrysler 300C 6.1L SRT8, doing heaps of research on this & all the info on MAP/MAF Enhancers, Quad Digital EFIE, Dual Digital EFIE & Pulse Width Modulators...?
    So many mixed opinions out there, do you think I’ll actually need anything like this or is the best thing to do just to install the HHO dry cell & see if I need anything more?
    Thanks heaps!
    Mick :-)

You said it yourself,

Best is to install the dry cell alone and see if you're happy with the results.

Agreed, every vehicle is different. I've installed about 200 units on different cars and not one got exactly the same as another. Different ECU's respond differently to HHO.

Not trying to give you a heap more info to read but I try to give the most accurate information I can on my site. 7 Years doing R&D with this technology has given me more data than I know what to do with.

Also take a look at the HTS-1 Product! a new tuning device that controls the MAF, O2 sensors, and a CCPWM all built into one unit and syncs them together. Worth taking a look at.

http://www.hydrogentech.co/hydrogen-tech-info/