Thread: Stan Meyer dune buggy

Post Stan Meyer dune buggy

Hi I know that this is a BIG project but I just want to know what did he do what we other didn't ?

what did make him drive his dune buggy on just water ?

I have read that he used HV for start don't know if it was DC or AC, and then there was something with pulse generator i think ?
    Can somebody that knows more than me explain what he had for something that made thee HHO creation so big that he could drive his car with just HHO gas ?

please reply and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beyoondstars View Post
    Hi I know that this is a BIG project but I just want to know what did he do what we other didn't ?

I have read that he used HV for start don't know if it was DC or AC, and then there was something with pulse generator i think ?
    Can somebody that knows more than me explain what he had for something that made thee HHO creation so big that he could drive his car with just HHO gas ?

please reply and thanks

Howdy,

Have you looked at the "New old Stanly Meyers videos" thread http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=6722 There is some "LONG" videos with lots of information to see.

Regards,
    Fuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by beyoondstars View Post

please reply and thanks

He didn't just drive on HHO. He had an entire process that water and air went through to work in "harmony" to get what he sought.
    You shouldn't ask a question like this! There is way to much information and videos to watch before you ask this ?????
    Look up Stan Meyers on here with what there is, but study everything else you can find on him else where.

I can promise everyone one thing here for sure !!! If your not willing to take a carburetor apart and rebuild it or COMPLETELY dismantle and reassemble one, and do major detailed work with electronics and mechanical construction. You will not do what Stan did !!!!!!!! It takes some serious effort and tools to even attempt to create some of what you will need. You CAN NOT buy some of these things, you have to make them, from scratch !

Tools that were used and are necessary at minimum ;
    Lathe, drill press, vise's, hand held drills, flaring tools, micrometers, depth gauges, taps & dyes, grinders, Dremel hand held grinder/polisher, welder, volt meters (analog and digital)[just tools], amp-meters (clamp and hard wire)[just tools], various other tools and such, and the one tool that works better then any of the above, AN OPEN MIND that can put common sense together better then the sum of parts you will have.
    My drawing table has been turned upside down, several times !!!! It wasn't easy. I'm still stoked at this working, and dumb founded that it's not more wide spread then it is.
    Even Dingle had found that it wasn't just HHO, being administered, but he doesn't go into that with as much detail as Stan and his videos. Stan left out small details and some large, then would use a few different ways to say the same exact thing, maybe to mislead or confuse people to the point where they couldn't easily figure out the work, I don't know what his goal was there ?? It takes a lot of patience to go through Stan's work, time and time and time again to piece together what was done, but it's worth it.

I can only guess, but I think that the people on here that are believers by experience would say that Stan Meyer's was true and valid to what his goal and work was ! It's NOT perpetual motion or free energy !!!!!!!! It takes to give. It takes more energy to start than what you get out to start, but it builds up to give more back than it takes to keep it going. There is a natural shift in balance that people aren't understanding. You have to learn how to control the effects of that balance to grasp what Stan's work achieved !!!!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

thanks so much I have to ask you the thing dingel did what was that ? :P because he did something that Stan didn't it was something different ? :P

And there is one from Sri lanka that also made his car go on water but why havent you seen so much about him ?

and thanks for being such a good and nice admin

Daniel Dingel of the Philippines. I'm not to sure about him or his, but it seemed to have much more of a following by the people and news then Stan Meyers did here! Oddly enough ?? There was also a dude in Australia that mysteriously disappeared over his 'quiet' use of his water powered car. Can't find his name though I remember the neighbor saying that the man had been warned a few times from the 'officials' to keep it to himself, but then one day disappeared as well as the car?
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.