Thread: HHO generator problems on Ford F350

HHO generator problems on Ford F350

Hi To all,
    I'm writing from Israel.
    3 month ago I installed the 773 Kit HHO generator made of TRANSITIONAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC USA.
    Driving on American Ford F350 6400CC Turbo Diesel 2008. The car with 52,000 miles only and in very good condition and all services are in time and with original spare parts etc'.
    Part of the system is VOLO chip FSH HHO edition.
    Whatever I'm doing, I can't gain any saving. The after sell service is not really exist and the supplier not really care about the results. He got the payment and now it is my problem…
    The supplier said the problem is with the Volo chip and VOLO said it is the HHO generator.
    Part of the problem is that solution passes from the reservoir to the secondary bubbler due to high vacuum.
    There is only one point I can connect the tube with HHO to the intake considering it must be after the MAF sensor but as much as possible far from the Turbo.
    After the MAF is a flexible rubber tube so this the only point I can use.
    The supplier told me to drill 3mm holl in the secondary bubbler to reduce Vacuum but still water with solution passes to bubbler.
    Is someone having any experience with this specific kit on Ford F350 Turbo Diesel 6400 CC?
    Kindly advise what can be done in order to get the benefits after investing almost 1,000 US$ for the system?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by IRRIDAN View Post
    Hi To all,
    I'm writing from Israel.
    3 month ago I installed the 773 Kit HHO generator made of TRANSITIONAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC USA.
    Driving on American Ford F350 6400CC Turbo Diesel 2008. The car with 52,000 miles only and in very good condition and all services are in time and with original spare parts etc'.
    Part of the system is VOLO chip FSH HHO edition.
    Whatever I'm doing, I can't gain any saving. The after sell service is not really exist and the supplier not really care about the results. He got the payment and now it is my problem…
    The supplier said the problem is with the Volo chip and VOLO said it is the HHO generator.
    Part of the problem is that solution passes from the reservoir to the secondary bubbler due to high vacuum.
    There is only one point I can connect the tube with HHO to the intake considering it must be after the MAF sensor but as much as possible far from the Turbo.
    After the MAF is a flexible rubber tube so this the only point I can use.
    The supplier told me to drill 3mm holl in the secondary bubbler to reduce Vacuum but still water with solution passes to bubbler.
    Is someone having any experience with this specific kit on Ford F350 Turbo Diesel 6400 CC?
    Kindly advise what can be done in order to get the benefits after investing almost 1,000 US$ for the system?
    Thank you
    Welcome to HHO, unfortunately you have found that not all of these kits are equal and service after the sale can only be so great. I have installed and repaired a 773 kit from transitional technologies and have never seen more than 3 liters per minute from the unit itself. I will leave it to those with diesels to explain the injection point more clearly, but it is my understanding that if you can inject the hho before the turbo there will be little to no vacuum at all. The manufacturer states to inject after the maf sensor for gasoline vehicles and may be telling you the truth according to their own experiences. But with this 773 kit you will need a better bubbler than what came with your purchase. Do a search for 'waterless bubbler', one of these can be built fairly cheap and should work to clean the electrolyte out of your hho gas. I believe that the owner of the waterless bubbler idea also said that you could run this bubbler on the vacuum side of a system, but I would send them a message or reply to the thread to make sure first.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have more questions.

HHO problems in Ford F350

Quote Originally Posted by Havens78 View Post
    Welcome to HHO, unfortunately you have found that not all of these kits are equal and service after the sale can only be so great. I have installed and repaired a 773 kit from transitional technologies and have never seen more than 3 liters per minute from the unit itself. I will leave it to those with diesels to explain the injection point more clearly, but it is my understanding that if you can inject the hho before the turbo there will be little to no vacuum at all. The manufacturer states to inject after the maf sensor for gasoline vehicles and may be telling you the truth according to their own experiences. But with this 773 kit you will need a better bubbler than what came with your purchase. Do a search for 'waterless bubbler', one of these can be built fairly cheap and should work to clean the electrolyte out of your hho gas. I believe that the owner of the waterless bubbler idea also said that you could run this bubbler on the vacuum side of a system, but I would send them a message or reply to the thread to make sure first.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have more questions.

Thank you for the advise.

The supplier, i.e. Transitional Technologies states very clearly that for Ford F350 Diesel engine V8 6400 CC the kit should be 773. They call it the monster. You should split this information in US that they are not onset people. I'm new in the HHO industry and if my first impression is so bad, this industry cannot grow up when crooks involved.
    Due to the fact I'm also mechanic, the idea of injection the HHO after the MAF (also in Diesel engine) make sense to me. The problem is that in the Ford F350, the distance between the possible (The only possible) injection point and the Turbo is less than 12 inch and the vacuum is quiet high BUT… it is the only point to inject if you want to do it over the MAF so as Factory you should be aware about and not to sell a unit just for selling!!!
    I do want to find someone who have experience which can tell me, Mr. I have a HHO system, its working well, saving diesel and not damage the engine. Till now no one told me something like that.
    Thank you very much for your suggests. I shall contact Waterless.