Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The moring coffe, and thought crossed my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
    Just understand it goes against science and nature. Which means there is a pretty good chance it isn't so. You may have fooled yourself like the first two inventors in mention.

The third inventor packed up his engine when I started asking questions. He knew the game was up. I already knew his trick.

I guess when its all said and done, we will see. So try to take it with a grain of salt until the sting goes away. I have no tricks, just hard work.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

I have no doubt you are a hard worker.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    I guess when its all said and done, we will see. So try to take it with a grain of salt until the sting goes away. I have no tricks, just hard work.
    Good mechanics don't gain their knowledge by being lazy, and you are knowledgeable proving your hard work.

In your quest for over-unity, you may find tremendous efficiency. That is what I found in reverse engineering the so called "Meyer's engine" for the investors who hired me. Don't ignore the tremendous efficiency you already have in your system. You can build a business around that! What we learned from the charlatan's "trick" allowed us to move forward with good solid principles that can be used to build upon.

Rusty - I'm sorry to have singled you out in my last comments, I just hate to see any in-fighting going on in these forums. My plea for tact goes for everyone. These forums are an invaluable source of information and I don't want to discourage any newcomers from participating. I'm happy to see that we are back to a civil tone.

I tell people that we HHO enthusiasts are like "the dogs behind the fence". When my wife and I walk our dog we occasionally go by a fence that has two dogs in the back yard. They bark in envy as we go by wanting to get at our little dog to no avail. So what do they do instead, start fighting with each other as we go on about our happy lives. That's what we are, dogs behind the fence watching the big oil companies walk by, living the high life. We just want a small piece of what they have but we can't get it so what do we do? Fight with each other, getting into petty ****ing matches, wasting valuable time and energy when we should be encouraging each other and sharing any new ideas that we have without fear of ridicule. I'm not saying we have to be saints, just respectful. Maybe together we can figure out how to get out of this damn yard!

i got to thinking more about running an engine on HHO only.
    Correct me if Im wrong, but if someone was to design an engine from the ground up wouldn't a hydrogen burning engine require an incredibly short piston stroke, and modified timing from that of a gasoline burning engine? Would that also lower the overall intake CFM of the engine making on demand hho production more feasible?
    Their would be no more need for emissions, and distilled water could be kept in the gas tank instead of fossil fuel. combined with a condensate recovery system, the "mileage" could be significantly extended.
    Given the higher yield of energy from hydrogen burning, more power could be had. But like the difference between diesel engines and gasoline engines, the speed of the explosion has a direct effect on available torque. So would a hydrogen engine end up having less power in the end?

Just putting another thought on the table...

Quote Originally Posted by ydeardorff View Post
    i got to thinking more about running an engine on HHO only.
    Correct me if Im wrong, but if someone was to design an engine from the ground up wouldn't a hydrogen burning engine require an incredibly short piston stroke, and modified timing from that of a gasoline burning engine? Would that also lower the overall intake CFM of the engine making on demand hho production more feasible?
    Their would be no more need for emissions, and distilled water could be kept in the gas tank instead of fossil fuel. combined with a condensate recovery system, the "mileage" could be significantly extended.
    Given the higher yield of energy from hydrogen burning, more power could be had. But like the difference between diesel engines and gasoline engines, the speed of the explosion has a direct effect on available torque. So would a hydrogen engine end up having less power in the end?

Just putting another thought on the table...

Keep on going .........
    More power ...!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.