Thread: Best hho setup for a Lexus is300? What u say

Smile Best hho setup for a Lexus is300? What u say

Hi there guys I've been reading a lot and also being seeing great videos but I still want to ask what do you guys think is the best of the best set up for my Lexus is300 I drive and commute a lot drive out of town 1 a week. I wanted to ask what is the best one price wize and what do you guys have and use and if you have money what would want to get, well thanks a lot for any information you guy put up thank.

Welcome. But this is going to take effort on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeto View Post
    Hi there guys I've been reading a lot and also being seeing great videos but I still want to ask what do you guys think is the best of the best set up for my Lexus is300 I drive and commute a lot drive out of town 1 a week. I wanted to ask what is the best one price wize and what do you guys have and use and if you have money what would want to get, well thanks a lot for any information you guy put up thank.
    At this point HHO is not "plug and play". No matter what some retailers will tell you. Successful application of HHO on this forum came from good research, repetition and some luck.

If you would state your Lexus year, model and engine size along with other technical details you can find, such as fuel system, it would go a long way.

Once we have those, folks like MadSceintist can help with mechanicals while others can help with sizing and electronics. But until we know more, not much help can be forwarded.

And be patient. All of us have day jobs and/or families.

Wink

Yes and thank you for responding back and sorry I don't mean to sound like a jackass. Well the car I have is a

2001 Lexus is300
    Base Sedan
    (3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)
    Fuel type: premium unleaded (required)
    Fuel tank capacity: 17.5 gal.
    Range in miles (cty/hwy): 280.0/367.5 mi.
    FUEL ECONOMY (CTY/HWY) 16/21 mpg
    CAR TYPE Sedan
    TRANSMISSION 5-speed Shiftable Automatic
    ENGINE TYPE Gas
    CYLINDERS Inline 6

If you need any other info please jest let me know and thank you guys very much for any help or comments you guys give me

This car is the same set-up as the older Toyota Supra, which was and amazing power plant. So the first thing that will increase your mileage with or without HHO, will be a cold air intake and a real K&N filter. I would normally say to restrict your air flow but you aren't going for that kind of system, I assure you.
    There are many ways that you can go with this car, and the simplest of cells and little interference with sensors is best. Study all of you options for cells before you build or buy. On YOUR car(also Nissan Maxima's) I would not recommend trying to tap into the O2 sensors, the system is too finicky and will decrease your mileage!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Sounds good I also have a Toyota supra and loved that car it was a white 91 turbo target top but thanks to my cuzing I let them use it and he got in a big accident and my baby was totaled. I love my Lexus I've had her for some time a couple of year super great car fast and handles hills like a king. and I drive her a lot, I travel a lot out of town and wanted to see if I can help my pockets out a little lol well great talking to you and thanks for the info.

About the cold air set up I was thinking a bout that buy do you thing it won't be good if letter I get a hho ket well it get in the way the engine is super compact lol well thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeto View Post
    About the cold air set up I was thinking a bout that buy do you thing it won't be good if letter I get a hho ket well it get in the way the engine is super compact lol well thanks.
    If you have a cold air intake with HHO properly set-up, it will not have any adverse or positive effect due to the HHO.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.