Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: help with some issues !

Quote Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
    It is the Holy Grail to produce power from nothing.
    well there is no holy grail but there is free enery !

My point exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by james67 View Post
    well there is no holy grail but there is free enery !
    And you missed it.

They say . . . you say . . . we all say . . . whatever we want . . . it's the internet.

Depends on how you look at it, really.

Free can be arranged to conform to ones opinion. Wind, solar and hydro could be considered free, after the initial investment is put forth. However, wind and water are provided to this planet free to us, to use as we find necessary, in its natural state of coarse! We can harness whatever is available, but we must work with the restraints of limits due to demand of more than what is provided.

Now when we want more than what is given naturally, then we get into the not so free anymore aspect. Everything has its cost, one way or the other. Wear and tear. Or the need for many things involved to get little for a lot.

Is "free" energy available, YES. But who's willing to except as little that is given for free, when you can get so much more for something that is not.

Now if you willing to put forth time, money, and not worry that you will have to keep putting money out to keep up the maintenance on the equipment that we all are working on, then you can get what seems to be free energy until something breaks or wears out! Then that costs money, which becomes not free!

The HOLY GRAIL isn't very big, is it ??
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Depends on how you look at it, really.

Free can be arranged to conform to ones opinion. Wind, solar and hydro could be considered free, after the initial investment is put forth. However, wind and water are provided to this planet free to us, to use as we find necessary, in its natural state of coarse! We can harness whatever is available, but we must work with the restraints of limits due to demand of more than what is provided.

Now when we want more than what is given naturally, then we get into the not so free anymore aspect. Everything has its cost, one way or the other. Wear and tear. Or the need for many things involved to get little for a lot.

Is "free" energy available, YES. But who's willing to except as little that is given for free, when you can get so much more for something that is not.

Now if you willing to put forth time, money, and not worry that you will have to keep putting money out to keep up the maintenance on the equipment that we all are working on, then you can get what seems to be free energy until something breaks or wears out! Then that costs money, which becomes not free!

The HOLY GRAIL isn't very big, is it ??
    holy grail is a myth
    free energy isnt..
    ie -magnets & water reverse collapsing electrical field !

To a degree I was being sarcastic. as to the Holy Grail !
    Hail HHO.

Free Energy is also a myth.

holy grail is a myth
    free energy isnt..
    ie -magnets & water reverse collapsing electrical field !
    I've never seen free energy at work. I have seen people fool themselves and others into thinking they see free energy.

Until there is definite proof, it will always be seen as a myth.

The proof lies with you.

Since you can't do a concrete proof on an internet forum because anything could be suspect . . . and since you can't prove it in the physical realm because nature is against you . . . you prove it in your mind . . . you have faith that Free Energy exists!

SO are you paid to be here and rebuke free energy and such like it?
    hard question to answer im sure.

There's loads of free energy, people are trying to fool others into believing there isn't.

Are YOU paid to spread myths?

SO are you paid to be here and rebuke free energy and such like it?
    hard question to answer im sure.

There's loads of free energy, people are trying to fool others into believing there isn't.
    Name one source of free energy that is in use in nature and by man? Go ahead. I'm waiting.

This is an open forum. You get to spread your brand of lies. I'll spread my gospel of real energy.

Free energy proponents say all they want. But they can't produce real productive energy sources. Never have, and more than likely never will. So they attack the people who oppose them instead of attacking the nature that opposes them.

So, go ahead and attack ME! It doesn't change anything. Nature still wins.

Myth buster

Have I misread something here ???

Free energy that WE all can and do harness!
    Just to start with..............
    Hydro;
    Any heavy stream or river that has a constant flow of a NATURAL design, creates an avenue for free energy for us to harness and use. AND is !
    Wind;
    Though it isn't as efficient as water a flowin', it is however also an avenue for free energy to be harnessed. AND is!
    Solar;
    Yet it does take materials and man power to accommodate the needed solar transformers to use this option, it is still an avenue for the "FREE" energy of nature for us to harness for use as we need or desire. AND is !

Not to step into another war of intellect. Which we all have the gut feeling that will come time and time again. But what nature doesn't provide for us, we will make or find a way to make in time. As of today, we as people(human beings) have came a remarkable way in a short period of time considering that there are still and always have been other people to restrain the advancement of technologies that would further man kind.

I am truly amused to see so many people argue on some points that have no need to further argue, but whatever..............................

1 up for nature

2 up for mankind
    Hail HHO.

This more than the semantics of what is Free.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Have I misread something here ???

Free energy that WE all can and do harness!
    Just to start with..............
    Hydro;
    Any heavy stream or river that has a constant flow of a NATURAL design, creates an avenue for free energy for us to harness and use. AND is !
    Wind;
    Though it isn't as efficient as water a flowin', it is however also an avenue for free energy to be harnessed. AND is!
    Solar;
    Yet it does take materials and man power to accommodate the needed solar transformers to use this option, it is still an avenue for the "FREE" energy of nature for us to harness for use as we need or desire. AND is !

Not to step into another war of intellect. Which we all have the gut feeling that will come time and time again. But what nature doesn't provide for us, we will make or find a way to make in time. As of today, we as people(human beings) have came a remarkable way in a short period of time considering that there are still and always have been other people to restrain the advancement of technologies that would further man kind.

I am truly amused to see so many people argue on some points that have no need to further argue, but whatever..............................

1 up for nature

2 up for mankind
    Hydro is stored energy - mass at a higher gravitational potential. How did it get that potential? Solar distillation and precipitation.

Where does solar energy come from? A fusion reaction - which is slowly running out of fuel.

What we are talking about is the use of energy carriers. You cannot create more energy than you put in. This is what the over unity people profess to have. Nature doesn't have it. Neither does man.