Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: help with some issues !

My arguments have veracity.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Better................

You Rusty have less use on here then anyone. Your more like the drugs that cause death, then the disease that the drug was for(if you can understand that)! So this thread went from a valid question to your typical bashing of the users.
    I have an experiment for you Rusty, See if you can survive as bait on a whaling vessel !
    Your posts are there for all to see. When you fail to grasp the subject matter you simply devolve into fractured logic, fractured sentences, fractured spelling and personal attacks. I simply challenge the validity of "free energy" in a forceful but logical manner. You take it as a personal attack. That is your and others problem - the inability to debate.

Many people view my posts with favor. Of course they are people who like science and engineering. I have PMs and emails that show that there is a thinking population of readers on this forum. Many are as equally capable, if not more so than I am, in their respective fields and it is refreshing to engage in challenging discourse with them.

I have benefited from this forum not just because of the work I have picked up from readers who want some real fabrication and engineering,but because I have had my learning expanded and catalyzed by some of the ideas put out in various threads.

You may not think I have value on this forum, but many others see differently.

My last post to you was double edged. A fork in the road, and as a form of applause for not continuing in such a boorish way. It also could be seen as a dig in the ribs for not coming up with some witty comeback. You saw it as an affront. I am sorry you did. But take it any way you want. The problem of the internet.

And the parallel of the whaling vessel . . . it is illogical . . . whales are hunted and not baited.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
    Otherwise, you would be rich as Midas.
    or as dead as him !

closed loop is no argument.. it doesn't matter
    some here having hard time with simple words like.. FREE ENERGY
    wood- water -waves are all free energy
    they can try to wist it anyway they like, point will remain the same !

I have a very clear and concise definition of "free energy".

Quote Originally Posted by james67 View Post
    or as dead as him !

closed loop is no argument.. it doesn't matter
    some here having hard time with simple words like.. FREE ENERGY
    wood- water -waves are all free energy
    they can try to wist it anyway they like, point will remain the same !
    People are using the term very loosely and consequently we run into trouble right from the beginning. Proper discussions need a basis in language and understanding or there can be no discussion.

Closed loop is a concept needed in this discussion because it defines the use of "free energy" in the over unity sense vs the examples you gave which is harvesting of energy.

And people with good energy ideas do not go dead and missing. I keep touch with people I worked with during the AXP ( Automotive X Prize) and we all have vehicles that travel more than 100 miles on a single gallon of gas or diesel - and we are not dead. To be exact, we are attracting government grants and private investment.