Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Stop With The Oil Company Conspiracy Theories

nickalderson Guest

Let's Stop With The Oil Company Conspiracy Theories

I think the HHO community should stop ranting about oil company conspiracies. Maybe they're true, maybe they're not. What is true is that when we go on about how the oil companies have killed this person or that person or have suppressed this or that, we do damage to our credibility. Let the data speak for itself.

dennis13030 Guest
    I strongly agree! We should not waste our time with BS stories of conspiracies. HHO forums was not really intended for this.

Also, unproven accusations result in discrediting everyone here.

mario brito Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nickalderson View Post
    I think the HHO community should stop ranting about oil company conspiracies. Maybe they're true, maybe they're not. What is true is that when we go on about how the oil companies have killed this person or that person or have suppressed this or that, we do damage to our credibility. Let the data speak for itself.
    i don't whant to disclose any details, but let me just say that some are BS, but i know in first hand that some are not ! and believe me, this type of forums are being monitorized !

apart from that, i agree with you 100%. we are here to discuss HHO and nothing more, so lets keep on that route. i've done my share of "accusations", and i'll try my best to not repeat that.

thanks

BigTruck Guest
    Hold up! If I didn't believe the conspiracy theories, I would not be working so hard on the entire HHO concept. Inspiration... baby. I read most of the posts each day and sometimes I enjoy a good laugh. I thought this was a forum for common folks. In my world, Paranoia is common.

Hey Dennis13030, I really like your idea on a auto resetting fuses. I'm going to try it.

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    Yes, I agree too.

We are lucky that we even have the privilege to purchase the deliberately engineered to be inefficient, wasteful, and polluting, over-priced and monopolied gas and diesel, without having to ask permission before every purchase.

Wait, wait! Are you sure we got permission to experiment with HHO and how about using this site? We DID get permission, right?

HomeGrown Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
    In my world, Paranoia is common.

c02cutter Guest
    It's not conspiracy, just money, makes the world go round. Enough said....

liberybell Guest
    Just by posting this thread you are encouraging others to engage on the upcoming revolution. And guess what... I LOVE IT!!!!
    I have been preying for a long time for the right circumstances to fall in place so people will be willing once again, to put their neck in the line to fight for the right of the people; instead just go along with the rich oligarchy to avoid confrontations (the cowards) or to profit themselves (the selfish)
    It is that time again!! And this time I am hoping we will act intelligently (no just upset) on the re-architecture of the system.

By the way, I hate the words 'conspiracy theory'... it has an innate connotation of 'a theory that is most likely false' I don't like that...so I refuse to believe that our thoughts of what we think is right versus wrong can only be classify with these two words.
    Instead I would like to find out how many of you believe that the following statements are false or good for the people of this nation as a whole:

"A few board of directors and their investors are sharing over 15 billion dollars in profit every quarter while the average American strangles to fill up his tank so he can go to work and have a living."

"45% of the wealth of this country is on the hands of just 1% of the population. And they pay less taxes than the average middle class American (per earned $ of course.)"

"Our congress is so busy with these big corporations' lobbyists that they have no time to attempt to the needs of the American people." [How many middle class people are part of our congress. Do any of you know a congressman that is not rich? (just wondering)]

"While this country is suppose to be the number one economy in the world over 250 million Americans (Around 3/4 of the population) either have no medical insurance or they are so under-insured that they can't afford to get sick." [Just ask yourself can you afford to get sick?]

"While this country is suppose to be the number one economy in the world our transportation infrastructure (including roads, bridges, vehicles, refineries, etc.) is stack in a plan that was implemented back in the 40s and 50s and it has been basically frozen for any kind of main improvement and its maintenance have been sold to corporate America. While other countries with far less economical power have already enter the future and they are enjoying farther advance technologies (e.g.:high speed trains, national and or community solar system, etc.)"

Now in my personal opinion, if you think that any of the above statements are 'conspiracy theories' then kudos to our media!!...the quintessential propaganda system of the world seems to be working well.

HYDROTEKPRO Guest

Touche' liberybell! TOUCHE'!

mario brito Guest
    +1

every word is true ! and all of you guys in USA are facing much more SERIOUS upcoming problems then that. lets not even start talking about your national debt, war's money spending, etc. your wonderfull constitution has been completely "riped off" in the last years...

the problem is that this is not the forum for that , but like i said before, it's good to see that some people have their eyes open !

thanks