So I posted one before but I'm gonna do some changes to the post and the price. I'm going to knock it down to $165 since I'm in need of some cash. If you see a part you need I can sell it individually too. At this point I need the money more than the gas savings just to get my car in working condition so I can try HHO again in the future.

So for sale-

• 1LPM @15amps Dry Cell
  • Small Bubbler Tank
  • Narrowband EFIE
  • 30 amp pulse width modifier

And then there are miscellaneous components
a black control box containing

• PWM already mentioned
  • Ammeter with shunt and switch
  • In-line 30amp fuse
  • 30 Amp Relay

Extras are
  • In line switch for EFIE
  • 14 and 18 gauge wire
  • 5/8" ID vacuum tubing
  • Potentiometer- as a MAP sensor enhancer

The bubbler and dry cell are a little dirty from use but are still in 100% working condition. No wear to their main components and they work perfectly.

With the set up I am selling, once hooked up, the cell can be completely controlled from within the cabin in the black box.

You can also take all these components and do your own thing with them as I know many of you are experimenting with different ideas.

Everything all together is $165 OBO (You can make a lower offer I will consider or higher to beat another's offer but I'm weary of going lower just because of shipping costs). I spent around $400 on just the things mentioned above.

The transaction can be done on eBay or just Paypal and I will not charge for shipping unless it is international and/or individual components bought ship for more than 20% of the final sale.

Thanks
Email Me At sjrobinson3913@gmail.com