Thread: Need help with circuit.

Need help with circuit.

Hello,
    I posted this under general because I do not think this fits under generating HHO.

Instead I am just going to set fire to water without splitting it apart at all.

A Cancer research scientist was testing for different ways to kill cancer in cancer patients by testing different elements and solutions/reactions of them.

Anyways, he tried salt water at some point and it immediately set on fire.
    The supposed RF signal he used was 1420 MHz.

Anyways, I am having trouble trying to find a cost effective way to transmit a plain RF sin wave of 1420 MHz.
    Does anyone know how?

I tried looking up schematics for a tunable RF transmitter at low power, but I have had no luck.

If someone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks everyone.

Take an old 90's tv and a micro-wave apart and learn electronics 101. You can use the 70's style radios for the necessary tuners and parts as well. It's fun but............. BE VERY CAREFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

I can do electronics just fine, I just don't yet understand signals & systems as I'm only half way through my EE program...
    I was just here to see if anyone happen to know where to point me in the right direction as with google, its really hard to find a circuit to transmit something like this.
    I found several basic AM/FM circuits that I have been working with, but its not working for me. lol