Hello everyone.
I have never been able to find any of this in the last year. So Here it is.
Please correct me if I am wrong. And please help me to understand this.
Also feel free to let me know if I left anything out!

These numbers are CLOSE to the original design, NOT the actual values, nothing here is "Perfect" as I can't verify certain info.
---------------------------------------

Transformer:
Primary: 200 Turns, 26 VDC.
Secondary: 600 Turns, 78 VDC.

Inductors: (Both, however one can be tuned)
Turns: 100
Diameter: 1in.
Length: I calculated this based on wire gauge, I forgot now... (Assuming Linear)
Inductance-A: 100 uH
Inductance-B About: 100 uH

Water capacitor: (Calculated for cylindrical style)
Outer cylinder: 0.75in=ID
Inner Cylinder 0.5in=OD
Length: 4in
Permittivity of Water: 1.777F/m
Capacitance: 2.8 F

Resonant frequency of Circuit in Hz: 6.72 Hz

---------------------------------------

What does everyone think?

I am assuming this frequency is close to the one he used, because when the frequency is in resonance within the RLC circuit, the impedance is equal to the resistance, which I have not added because I believe I am wrong, but I am getting numbers that are very close if not the same as far as impedance equaling resistance...
And When I try to look for the self resonance frequencies of individual inductors and capacitors based upon what I found, this seems right. But I haven't successfully found actual numbers in this yet, so I am not sure...

EDIT:
In and RLC circuit, when it reaches harmonic resonance, the curreent will act like the function E^x, where as the circuit gets closer or on its harmonic resonance, the current goes to zero or close to it.
This is what hea was talking about when he said the following:
(This quote is not exact, but close enough)
"When you jack up the voltage very high, then allow the circuit to resonate, it restricts/blocks current from flowing through the circuit. This allows lower current draw from your source supply."