Thread: Stanly Meyers VIC Circuit Calculated! :D

Stanly Meyers VIC Circuit Calculated! :D

Hello everyone.
    I have never been able to find any of this in the last year. So Here it is.
    Please correct me if I am wrong. And please help me to understand this.
    Also feel free to let me know if I left anything out!

These numbers are CLOSE to the original design, NOT the actual values, nothing here is "Perfect" as I can't verify certain info.
    ---------------------------------------

Transformer:
    Primary: 200 Turns, 26 VDC.
    Secondary: 600 Turns, 78 VDC.

Inductors: (Both, however one can be tuned)
    Turns: 100
    Diameter: 1in.
    Length: I calculated this based on wire gauge, I forgot now... (Assuming Linear)
    Inductance-A: 100 uH
    Inductance-B About: 100 uH

Water capacitor: (Calculated for cylindrical style)
    Outer cylinder: 0.75in=ID
    Inner Cylinder 0.5in=OD
    Length: 4in
    Permittivity of Water: 1.777F/m
    Capacitance: 2.8 F

Resonant frequency of Circuit in Hz: 6.72 Hz

---------------------------------------

What does everyone think?

I am assuming this frequency is close to the one he used, because when the frequency is in resonance within the RLC circuit, the impedance is equal to the resistance, which I have not added because I believe I am wrong, but I am getting numbers that are very close if not the same as far as impedance equaling resistance...
    And When I try to look for the self resonance frequencies of individual inductors and capacitors based upon what I found, this seems right. But I haven't successfully found actual numbers in this yet, so I am not sure...

EDIT:
    In and RLC circuit, when it reaches harmonic resonance, the curreent will act like the function E^x, where as the circuit gets closer or on its harmonic resonance, the current goes to zero or close to it.
    This is what hea was talking about when he said the following:
    (This quote is not exact, but close enough)
    "When you jack up the voltage very high, then allow the circuit to resonate, it restricts/blocks current from flowing through the circuit. This allows lower current draw from your source supply."

I KNOW ITS LONG BUT PLEASE READ, VERY RELEVANT, EVENTUALLY WHEN I GET MY APPARATUS WORKING, I WILL POST SPECS OF IT HERE, REMEMBER RESONANCE CHANGES BETWEEN COMPONENTS AND TEMPERATURES.

I have come up with the easiest way to build an RLC corcuit for our water fuel cells:

1) Take a GM Ignition coil from the 3100/3400 v6 engines, input is 12 VDC, output is 40,000VDC

2) Then buy an inductor, something like 1 uH, just make it a low inductance.

3) Build your water capacitor with easy dimensions and then use an online capacitance calculator to find the capacitance of your capacitor.
    You have to look up the dielectric constant of water, which is something like 75-80 Whatevers, But do not quote me on that.

4) Once you know your inductance, and your capacitence, then use this equation:
    (You will have to make sure you convert your units correctly)

F = 1 / ( 2 * pi * sqrt( H * C ) )

F=Frequency in Hz
    H=Inductance in Henrys
    C=Capacitance in Farads

5) The above equation should be very close to the resonant frequency of your circuit. And if I am not mistaken, you will have to also include the inductance of the transformer because transformers do have an inductance, however I believe you only need to factor in the secondary coil inductance. (But first try the math without including the transformer as this part I'm unsure about).
    And then you will have to combine your inductor and transformer inductance based upon the wiring of the circuit

---------------------------

There are 2 forms of RLC circuits, One is in serries, the other is in parralel.

I used the serries one, Each one will change the equations somewhat and I believe it will change the frequency a little too.

The diode on the positive output side of your transformer is optional, I did this without a diode.

----------------------------

I have not built my circuit as of yet, I only calculated mine out, I will post my details once I actually get it working, and remember all compoonents have their own tolerances, which will make the frequency and resonance change with temperature and from circuit to circuit.

-------------------------

ALSO, I believe the hey to more Hydrogen and oxygen generation is not to see who builds the largest water capacitor, but to make more individual resonant circuits in parallel within a water tank.

Because you make it larger, your gona draw more current per liter of gas than if you make separate circuits in the same tank.

Now as far as the design of the capacitor is concerned, You can use flat plate capacitors, or Cylindrical designs.
    I am testing with the plate version, But if I'm correct, a cylindrical capacitor is more effective because there is less edges to distort the megnetic field within the capacitor...

Questions, comments, please post, I'm here to finally debunk this and to hopefully make a fool proof way for us to effectivly generate hydrogen.
    ---------------------------
    And this does not break the laws of thermodynamics, as you are not getting something from nothing.

You can physically pull apart the water which takes more energy to do than it does to burn the hydrogen/oxygen.

But when you use an RLC circuit, and you match resonance, your voltage will climb, and your current will fall.
    This will cause less power being drawn from your source power supply of 12 VDC.
    And within and RLC circuit, voltage is able to do work without the need for much current.

This is why people argue it breaks thee laws when its not. People are going about the fact that your using the current like any other traditional circuit. But instead, your using the voltage.

Remember V=IR, you have current voltage and your resistance that your trying to use the current and voltage to work upon.
    Add a resonance, and your there.

This is how a tesla coil when properly built will output a lot of power without drawing much from the source. But many tesla coils today draw to much power because they are not designed to resonate effectively.

------------------------------

Which leads me to my last point. You measure resonance with an oscilloscope when changing the output of the frequency generator.
    Which means its possible to measure the resonance.

Stanly meyers (with 90's tech) effectivly measured the resonance of his circuit, and had a logic computer change the frequency as the resonance varried within the circuits changing tolerances.

If you listed carefully to his speeches, you can tell he lacks proper teaching skills, and after going through his designs and what he talks about, you will realize this all to be true like I have.

--------------------------------

Last: Someone else build an RLC circuit and used it to create hydrogen, now I do not know the voltaged he had and the specs of his circuit, I contacted him in hoped I could get a refrence as to what to expect.

He has resonance, but he does not seem to have much hydrogen/oxygen output, so I am assuning his secondary voltage is very low.

HERE IS THE LINK TO HIS WEB PAGE ABOUT HIS DESIGN, READ HIS DESCRIPTIONS AND WATCH HIS VIDEOS!!!!!!
    http://pesn.com/2012/06/18/9602112_V..._lab_research/

(Thats what I forgot to mention, The higher the voltage, the greater effect your water capacitor will have at breaking down water into hydrogen/oxygen. BUT REMEMBER: At some point there will be an equilbrium. AND Your capacitor if not built correctly for the voltage, will arch through the water...lol)

Cool

Yep I was reading this Yesterday. Crazy story about john Abel. Did you see the video Russ posted on YouTube? I have been playing around with solid state chargers running an HHO cell lately I beleive you maybe right about the circuit and cell matching the same fequencey. Sounds really hard though when you consider everything that has to be built to spec's. I am just a cell builder with no electronics back ground. LOL Below is the video Russ posted about John.

http://youtu.be/2p1D-HIMqF0

GHOSTOWLGRID

About your capacitance...

Permittivity of Water:
    (relative to free space)

88, 80.1, 55.3, 34.5
    (0, 20, 100, 200 °C)

So lets take a temperature of somewhere between 20C and 100C and pick a permittivity of 66...just for an approximation.

Since permittivity of free space is = ε0 = 8.85 pF/m

That makes the permittivity of water 8.85 * 66 = 531 pF/m

Approximately.

And a cylindrical capacitor with this permittivity and 0.5" id / 0.75" od / 4" L for dimensions a capacitance of about 80pF.

Sorry it is not 2.8F...that would be an amazing capacitor.

GHOSTOWLGRID
    One thing confuses me. I read that you want to keep the voltage for plate in your cell at about 2v, no more than 2.5v. What changes when you increase the voltage like in the circuit just mentioned?