Thread: New to HHO, need help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New to HHO, need help

So, I got an incomplete HHO kit from my Dad that he bought from one of his friends before Dad went overseas for work. I believe it's a wet cell, but I'm going to complete this kit larger than needed so I can get the wet cell working and installed on my 77 GMC, then I plan on building a much larger dry cell to replace the wet. Could I use a PWM for a wet cell that would also work on a dry cell or would I have to worry about them using amp draws completely different from each other?

Here is some info about PWM's

You can use a PWM for a wet or dry cell system. A PWM's function is the same either way. If you'd like to learn more about PWM's and how they work and the best type to get read all about them here- http://www.hydrogentech.co/hydrogen-tech-info/

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen Tech View Post
    You can use a PWM for a wet or dry cell system. A PWM's function is the same either way. If you'd like to learn more about PWM's and how they work and the best type to get read all about them here- http://www.hydrogentech.co/hydrogen-tech-info/
    Hi I'm new to this too but just wondering if this forum only dedicated hho builds for the cars. Cause I was wondering if there are easy builds not so complicated I want to use it for a torch and even thought I'm not gonna be using it every day. So if anybody can give me a easy diagram and a list of part that i would need to build. It would be much appreciated, well thanks in advance.

This should help you out with your torch questions:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    This should help you out with your torch questions:

Ok thank you.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    This should help you out.
    Ok I just saw it and I still have some few question, I been seen on youtube that I could use a car battery and what are the cons if I use it.
    And also I don't really know and I was asking on how to building it from the start how to put the plates and gasgets and how much water to baking soda or salt to put on the water. And how to build a torch tip and the flash back or is it back firms.

From experience

You won't save much money building one yourself the first time. There are a ton of things to consider if you are a new builder and many mistakes and frustrations to potentially encounter. A good torch reactor itself isn't going to be an easy thing to build and especially not as your first project. Yes, it will need to be "complicated" to work reliably and efficiently.

If you want quick, simple and easy your best bet is to buy a kit or piece together a kit based on research you gather here or on other sites.

Regardless, you have some reading to do...