Thread: How to run hho on lawnmower?

How to run hho on lawnmower?

Hi guys,

I am looking for someone who are a familar with how to run hho on the lawn mower. I am thinking about running hho on a 139cc or 148cc, but I am not sure which one of them I should run on. Can you please advice me which engine size is the best that I should run hho on the mower?

If hho can run either size of the engine, do I need a 7 plate design of dry cell to run on the engine?

I would be interested to know how to make hho to work on a mower? e.g. I would need to adjust the timing to set the piston to be on TDC, what things I would need to changes...etc

I am not going to store the hho gas in the fuel tank, because I have heard someone in the U.S got killed when he stored the hho gas in his car fuel tank and there was huge explosion like a big bomb. I will only store the water fuel to be mix with electrolyte in the fuel tank to keep it safe.

Do I need to store the water fuel in the reservoir tank or do I need to store them in the fuel tank and where do I store the hho gas before they get into the engine?

Do you know where i can get a cheap flashback arrestor?

And also, I would like to know about the faults, e.g. what the problems is occurs when the engine misfiring, stalls and the engine fails to start up. How do I suppose to know where the problems is so I can then diagnosis to fix the problems?

thanks in advance

Oh come on guys, I need the f*cking answers!!!!!

Marc:

One word of advice on this forum, don't get testy or you will never get any help for sure. People have lives you know, they are not all on your schedule.

If you want to run an engine on 100% HHO then you are going to need a lot bigger cell than just 7 plates (unless they are huge). Then you have to think about where to get the power to make all the HHO you will need. It will need to be an external source because you can't generate enough power from the mower. Also, yes you would need to adjust the timing as well.

Do some searching on the forum and YouTube for running an engine on HHO. It's just not feasible at this time. It can be done but it is a pain in the ass and only for bench-top testing.

If you need a flashback arrestor, I have some from JDC Products on my website(hhoconnection.com) for $24.95. Or GreenFuelH2O sells one for $13.20.