Hi guys,

I am looking for someone who are a familar with how to run hho on the lawn mower. I am thinking about running hho on a 139cc or 148cc, but I am not sure which one of them I should run on. Can you please advice me which engine size is the best that I should run hho on the mower?

If hho can run either size of the engine, do I need a 7 plate design of dry cell to run on the engine?

I would be interested to know how to make hho to work on a mower? e.g. I would need to adjust the timing to set the piston to be on TDC, what things I would need to changes...etc

I am not going to store the hho gas in the fuel tank, because I have heard someone in the U.S got killed when he stored the hho gas in his car fuel tank and there was huge explosion like a big bomb. I will only store the water fuel to be mix with electrolyte in the fuel tank to keep it safe.

Do I need to store the water fuel in the reservoir tank or do I need to store them in the fuel tank and where do I store the hho gas before they get into the engine?

Do you know where i can get a cheap flashback arrestor?

And also, I would like to know about the faults, e.g. what the problems is occurs when the engine misfiring, stalls and the engine fails to start up. How do I suppose to know where the problems is so I can then diagnosis to fix the problems?

thanks in advance