Thread: incite for a 0 electrolyte hho design

incite for a 0 electrolyte hho design

Hi, I am wanting to build a 12v hho generator that doesn't use an electrolyte, just plain tap or distilled water. I have built 1 generator so far that I run off of rectified 120v ac. But in order to get good gas production I had to apply about 12v to each plate. I now that you only need about 2v per plate to produce hho, but I did not have any gas production at that voltage. Is it really bad to apply more volts to the plates? I mean I know you want to keep the voltage pretty low, but if I am not using a catalyst will I have the same problem with the plates deteriorating as if I was using a catalyst?
    The reason I don't want to use a catalyst is because of convenience, and I heard of people corroding the aluminum parts of there engine from this.

If you filter your gas output correctly no electrolyte will even get close to the aluminum parts of your engine. Do a search for 'bubbler' and see what shows up, there are some very good designs that have been posted here. And as far as adding electrolyte for convenience, I think i've only filled up with distilled water for the past 2k miles. A lot of that depends on the construction of your reactor.

You can also use a 1 pound check valve found at US plastic to create a little back pressure. The will lower the elite vapor leaving the tank before the bubbler. "D"

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    You can also use a 1 pound check valve found at US plastic to create a little back pressure. The will lower the elite vapor leaving the tank before the bubbler. "D"
    could you explain please? mount the check valve between cell and bubbler?