Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tube + coil = more hho than plates

Exclamation

It will potentially be much like a grenade with frags of glass. Never use glass! If you have heat > ~130F, your system will generate too much water vapor -- simple signs of an inefficient system. Get back to us once you have done a 1:1 comparison of MMW using a eudiometer. Dry gas is preferable as it will give you the most accurate reading. Keep tabs on your temps. Oh yeh and DON'T USE GLASS.

This is why you NEVER use glass!

If you want to be taken seriously on this forum, you won't use it either.

Man! Talk about coming close to blindness!! Thanks for the reminder of how dangerous HHO can be. It seems that different materials make different quality HHO as well -some more explosive than others.
    I'll stick with my dry cell and HCS, thank you.

im sure you could get anything to explode like that if you dont take proper safety precautions such as a bubbler/flashback arrester. looks to me like he lit hho comeing straight out of the generator. i have thought about switching to a pvc tube though...

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    This is why you NEVER use glass!

If you want to be taken seriously on this forum, you won't use it either.
    The guy in that video reminds me of someone I knew in HS. One day he decided it was a good idea to shoot cars on the highway with a paintball gun...

Quote Originally Posted by toyotawarrior View Post
    im sure you could get anything to explode like that if you dont take proper safety precautions such as a bubbler/flashback arrester. looks to me like he lit hho comeing straight out of the generator. i have thought about switching to a pvc tube though...
    I have beat this horse to death already but I will add one more thought. I had a flashback get past both my small flashback arrestor and my big green monster Flashback arrestor. Don't assume anything is safe with HHO. DON'T USE GLASS, END OF STORY!

If you are making over 3 LPM and have really good quality HHO, then just bursting a bubble in a 2 gallon pale of water as a bubbler can be dangerous. I have experienced a pale of water bursting into a million pieces, which got imbedded in places you can not mention on a forum like this. Having them taken out one at a time with a pair of tweezers is no joke. That is not to mention not being able to hear properly for 30 plus days. The only one laughing was the one having to pull the little pieces out!! LOL No flash back just lighting a bubble in a pale of water, can under the right conditions, be very dangerous. You can never be to careful!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .