Thread: got lawnmower running on pure 100% hho

got lawnmower running on pure 100% hho

today i got my 4 stroke 150cc lawnmower running off pure 100% hho. although it was only 10 seconds at a time, it gave me a pretty good idea of how much hho is needed to run an engine. obviously my cell doesnt put out nearly enough to keep it running or even start it. i hooked up a balloon to a tee fitting to store about a minutes worth of hho with and hooked up a valve mid way to the lawnmower. i removed the air cleaner and hooked up/sealed a hose going into the carb where the air cleaner used to be (i also used a home made spark arrester and bubbler for safety). i obviously drained all the gas from the tank and gave it 10 or so pulls to make sure all the gas was out of the system and blew everything dry with compressed air. basicaly a 6" balloon worth of hho runs my 150cc lawn mower for 10 seconds before it sucks everything dry. i feel pretty motivated to build a bigger/better cell now and a better way of storeing small ammounts of hho

Hi toyotawarrior,

I have got some questions for you??

i sent you a message. im not sure if its much help though. to get one to run off hho and actualy be useful for cutting grass i think you would need to strap a 12v car battery on it and have a really good hho generator/bubbler hooked up to it. you would probly have to recharge the battery after each use though. it would probly be pretty damn heavy after and would leave some nice wheel tracks in your lawn.