Thread: how can this be?

how can this be?

hello all and Merry Christmas
    for a while I see being installed here in Spain about hho generators very primitive design.

a mmw 1, produces 80 ml ​​/ min for one minute hho to 12 volts and 5 amperes and the electrolyte is KOH.

one of these is preferred equipment for motors up to 2.5 liters in size.

only has two electrodes 316 l round bar with a gap of 2.5 inches between them.

I do not understand but they work, I've tried it on some vehicles and get between 15 and 30% savings especially in older engines but also in some modern with high consumption.

I have a dry cell 9 and 13 plates and 5 amps I have a production of 4.5 to 5 mmw, however the results are similar even worse with my dry cell.

How can this be?

Maybe for such a distance between electrodes can produce orthohidrogen instead of 2h2+02 which is the normal result of electrolysis.

I also thought that decomposes the koh and produce some ortohidrogen free atoms.

these teams I have ever had in my workshop and elctrolito leaving residue is potassium oxide (like the salt you can eat and it's nice) that's what I've found in my throttle body ford focus.
    you guys think of this?

the web site is:

www.hidrocarecologico.com

Read more: how can this be? - HODINFO http://hodinfo.com/forum/topics/how-...#ixzz2G65ibGQE

You are probably just making steam which will give you mileage gains but it is bad for your engine. This is the same thing I used to tell the guys with mason jars.

that's what I think, but in my tests with cold temperature dry cells to see that at the end of the hose out a kind of white smoke, this looks good through a black background in the two generators I have hoses about 5 feet long and end the white smoke comes out, how can be steam if the route is large and cold vapor condenses?

I think these teams inefficient wet cells work because you do not need a large amount of gas, with little hho will have great result.

as 1/8 liter / minute can be the sweet spot?

thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by ea5fzo View Post
    that's what I think, but in my tests with cold temperature dry cells to see that at the end of the hose out a kind of white smoke, this looks good through a black background in the two generators I have hoses about 5 feet long and end the white smoke comes out, how can be steam if the route is large and cold vapor condenses?
    The white "smoke" you can see is probably composed of micro droplets of water, technically not water vapour, but often called that as a convenient name.

These droplets often carry traces of KOH (or whichever electrolyte you choose to use) and can corrode the aluminium in your throttle body, probably what caused the deposits that you've noticed in your Focus.

This is why those that know, recommend the use of bubblers, scrubbers, or filters of some type that will trap these micro droplets before they can cause trouble.

As for how much should you use, this will vary for different cars and different drivers . Where and how you drive can make a difference.

good morning, if white smoke is actually going with the electrolyte, I'm testing my dry cell in my house right now with less proportion of electrolyte (no bubbler) and white smoke almost disappears.
    I usually drive on forest roads and paths at low speed and low speed, my car is a 1.3 liter diesel engine rail comoon 2006, I think it does not like more than 5 amps for that small engine (no o2 sensor).

for my ford focus (this is a 1.6 liter petrol engine in 2012) to this car I want to mount a dry cell of 9 plates, 3 neutral, I know it's not good but I tried this configuration with pwm generator running to 9.5 volts and this works well and cold, and the best thing is that it needs little koh (about 10 grams per liter)

thanks for everything