hello all and Merry Christmas
for a while I see being installed here in Spain about hho generators very primitive design.

a mmw 1, produces 80 ml ​​/ min for one minute hho to 12 volts and 5 amperes and the electrolyte is KOH.

one of these is preferred equipment for motors up to 2.5 liters in size.

only has two electrodes 316 l round bar with a gap of 2.5 inches between them.

I do not understand but they work, I've tried it on some vehicles and get between 15 and 30% savings especially in older engines but also in some modern with high consumption.

I have a dry cell 9 and 13 plates and 5 amps I have a production of 4.5 to 5 mmw, however the results are similar even worse with my dry cell.

How can this be?

Maybe for such a distance between electrodes can produce orthohidrogen instead of 2h2+02 which is the normal result of electrolysis.

I also thought that decomposes the koh and produce some ortohidrogen free atoms.

these teams I have ever had in my workshop and elctrolito leaving residue is potassium oxide (like the salt you can eat and it's nice) that's what I've found in my throttle body ford focus.
you guys think of this?

the web site is:

www.hidrocarecologico.com

Read more: how can this be? - HODINFO http://hodinfo.com/forum/topics/how-...#ixzz2G65ibGQE