Thread: Moderator

I would like to brake one of the forum rules: That's deleting all the the material I posted in these forum. I will not come here and post the result from testing and share it just for someone to turn it into a business adventure.

I stopped a patent process for my the "waterless bubbler" because I felt it was for the forum members to use and enjoy. This is because the idea into creating it was sparked by a member, (Gus AKA Bio) all I did was build one and test to share.

how can we enjoy your waterless bubbler if you delete all the information about it on the forums?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by toyotawarrior View Post
    how can we enjoy your waterless bubbler if you delete all the information about it on the forums?
    OH NO ... Did you know that working items like inventions or ideas that are posted on a forum has a number and time stamp with a internet link a LEGAL kind of "first to publish" a type of digital copyright which is in your screen name connected to the forum member "via" your ISP with e-mail address to your real name for all your postings, if legally needed .... I'f you delete those postings your PROOF of "first to publish" is GONE !!! ... sorry

Even a "print screen" type copy to a paste software like "MS paint" can be a saved digital monitor screen image with a time stamp that can be used as PROOF of whom did what first ..... like possibly ..... a waterless bubbler

Fuzzy

Imagine that! You make the thing feely available, and someone tries to steal it! It's not that strange, but why do people have to go so low? Well, I know why, but it doesn't make it right.

If what Fuzzy says it true though, you can own up to your tech.
    You can either take out the patent yourself, then keep things free for use, or wait till someone else patents it, and have them pay you for using it.

Koyo, Who do you think is turning your invention into a commercial project. My disposal filter is not patentable and any one who wants to build one can, once it is totally tested. Peat Moss media is Quebecker's invention. I doubt the ordinary person will be able to afford the dies to have it injection molded to make it disposable and cheap enough. Be much cheaper to buy one form who ever ends up making it. Most dry filters being used are 2 to 5 micron house water filters that are used in a number of commercial HHO systems in the market at the present. If you think I am trying to steel your system I can assure you I am not. My little filter is nothing like yours. Totally different. It also might not work with the normal HHO reactor that produces as much moisture as HHO. The only thing that is similar is it is dry and that is not a patentable feature.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Arrow Appendix "L" Patent Laws

Quote Originally Posted by hhofox View Post
    Imagine that! You make the thing feely available, and someone tries to steal it! It's not that strange, but why do people have to go so low? Well, I know why, but it doesn't make it right.

If what Fuzzy says it true though, you can own up to your tech.
    You can either take out the patent yourself, then keep things free for use, or wait till someone else patents it, and have them pay you for using it.
    Howdy hhofox, members and guests

There is some information on "PATENTS" and why the explosion of open source forums such as this and here is why .....

I normally let the members do what they want and sometimes throw them a bone like this one posting of mine ... http://www.hhoforums.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=158

If you look closely the photos were taken in the late fifty's or early sixty's of a actual working Oxyhydrogen (HHO) device from a well funded lab that ran a motor ... it was shelved because of a US patent law that was adopted in 1958 for the US government employees responseable for the reviewing of all patent applications.

http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac...dated_laws.pdf

Appendix "L" Patent Laws

CHAPTER 17 - SECRECY OF CERTAIN INVENTIONS AND
    FILING APPLICATIONS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES

35 U.S.C. 181 Secrecy of certain inventions and withholding of patent.
    Page Number L-44

When president Bush came into office in 2001 there were (approx) 3200 patents that were taken by the US government, when Bush left office eight years latter there was 4200 patents taken. Now since Obama came into office the total (approx) is near or over now 5000 patents taken by the US government .... and president Obama has announced he's streamlined the patent application process to promote inventors with clean green energy devices and guess where most of them went.

If tomorrow there was a motor that ran on water was announced how many "oil" jobs would be lost? How much "TAX MONEY" for state and local governments would be lost ... they can't tax water for revenue can they?

The above is just one example of "NATIONAL SECURITY" that can make your invention go away .... possibly for a long time.

There are many of us with the passion of "open source" forums because here you can make it happen if what your doing really works, you may not get rich in the process but there is a thing called "Intellectual Property" first to publish rights that gives you a piece of the action using copyright laws that can't be taken away from anyone who uses it.

Keep up the good work .... all of you !!! When it comes to the governments help and protection , were on our own.

Best Regards,
    Fuzzy