Thread: Hydrogen injection

Cool Hydrogen injection

Hey guys, ive been on hiatus after all my previous ettemps to boost mpg via hho failed.

Ive decided to revisit the idea from a different perspective. Rather than killing myself adding cells and playing with hho output and efficiency i want to tackle the question "can hydrogen addition to a gas enigine increase mpg efficincy"

Sooo... Then. I want to try obtaining a cylinder of compresed hydrogen and a gas regulator and try hydrogen addition to the air intake in small volumes in attempt to increase mpg. Theoretically hydrogen will increase the flame velocityin the combustion cylinders to increase engine efficincy, correct?

Sooo my question is, does anyone kno whete i can obtain compressed hydrogen???

If hydrogen addition is duccesful i will attemp to modify my hho generator to produce a similar quantity of gas. Yes i know hho is not pure hydrogen. Lots of questions and lots of room for experiment will be presented

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
    Hey guys, ive been on hiatus after all my previous ettemps to boost mpg via hho failed.

Ive decided to revisit the idea from a different perspective. Rather than killing myself adding cells and playing with hho output and efficiency i want to tackle the question "can hydrogen addition to a gas enigine increase mpg efficincy"

Sooo... Then. I want to try obtaining a cylinder of compresed hydrogen and a gas regulator and try hydrogen addition to the air intake in small volumes in attempt to increase mpg. Theoretically hydrogen will increase the flame velocityin the combustion cylinders to increase engine efficincy, correct?

Sooo my question is, does anyone kno whete i can obtain compressed hydrogen???

If hydrogen addition is duccesful i will attemp to modify my hho generator to produce a similar quantity of gas. Yes i know hho is not pure hydrogen. Lots of questions and lots of room for experiment will be presented
    So your thinking about putting a small tank of hydrogen in your engine compartment and pumping pure hydrogen gas into your intake?
    I've thought of this once too,
    here in Vegas you need a certain license to buy Hydrogen gas in a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
    absolutely NO !
    to make flame, gasoline or any other fuel need Oxygen, not Hydrogen.