Quote Originally Posted by singnpreacher View Post
Thanks for the advice! I decided to go ahead and run it straight from the battery to a toggle switch just under my dash. I've got 3 inline fuses at this point, but I'll likely rewire to where I just have one.

I can now choose whether or not I want the HHO generators to run. My wife and I just have to remember to flip the switch to off when we turn off the engine, or to turn the MAF enhancer all the way counterclockwise so the van will run on just gasoline if we're not going to run the generators.
Preach.........

If you can spare the bucks, use a marine type battery, as it has both top post, and side post. At your generator negative, you can ground to the car frame, and don't need to buy the negative cable.

Hook all the normal car stuff, to the top post, and run the HHO feed from the positive side post, and to a solenoid that is rated for constant run time.

You can either toggle the solenoid, from your ignition circuits, or steal powrt through the toggle, from virtually any circuit (I use the headlight power input wire).

Its also a good idea, if using just a toggle switch, to add a LED (light) to the circuit, as a reminder, to turn it off, when shutting the car down.

Matine battery usually runs $70 - $100, and "permanent rated" solenoid is about 35 bucks.