Thread: Another HHO wannabe inventor

Another HHO wannabe inventor

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and have only recently discovered the world of HHO. From the look of things it seems I have joined the HHO world at a very exciting time. Hopefully I can participate, learn and maybe even contribute to the advancement of HHO in the world as it stands today.

Firstly I would like to thank everyone here for all the awesome information that has been made public as I've been reading everything I can get my hands on. I am slowly planning and designing my soon to be built HHO dry cell and that would not have been possible without all this information.

I should maybe mention that I don't have any formal training in electricity and/or anything related to it, but it seems that it might just count in my favour as I also don't know which laws I might be breaking and what isn't supposed to work in the first place.

Now being new to HHO leaves me with many unanswered questions and hope some of you can enlighten me even further.

Dry cell design - After reading a lot about cell design and size it seems that most people goes for the 6"x6" or 7"x7" 7 plate system. Other information stated that I should make my cell wider rather than taller, so maybe 6"x9" with the 6" being the hight of the cell. Does that make a difference and would it be recommended to make the cell slightly more rectangular rather than square?

Bipolar vs Unipolar - I finally understand the difference between the two after watching many videos on youtube especially those of HHOPWR. My question is why would you go for the one rather than the other? From my understanding the bipolar is slightly more compact and therefore being used for car installs where the unipolar is more bulky but will yield more LPM's for less amps?

Punch 5.0 - I know there is a lot of talk about this unit on many of the forums as the design from the outside looks pretty good. Am I correct in saying that this is effectively a wet cell made to look like a dry cell? I was looking at this video of the 55 plate clear design and it looks like the e-lite can go everywhere therefore still leaking current around the edges of the plates.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4wmoE3OgXsI Am I correct at saying that if you can eliminate the e-lite from moving around the edges of the plates that efficiency will increase even further?

Highest MMW - I have looked at the advancement of MMW over the years since 2009 and it has increased substantially. What is the current highest MMW that has been proven/verified? I found this video/website claiming 11.65 MMW, but it sounds a little exagerated. http://www.powergate.us/HHOParts/ Is this true/possible with that setup?

Stanley Meyer - His work seems extremely interesting, but also much more advanced. I was wondering if anyone has tried his high voltage low amp pulsing circuit with a current square dry cell design and normal tap water? Ultimately I would like to build a working replica to play/experiment with, but for now I'll stick to a normal dry cell.

How much LPM's is enough to drive a car with. - What would be your best LPM estimates for a car to drive on straight HHO/Air mix? I found this video where they claim the generator produces around 55 LPM with only 50 Amps. No mention of voltage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ieyg5mgaGc My first thoughts were that the water is a bit brown, so they didn't even do passivasion of the pipes before they hooked it up. So what is the chances that it makes enough to drive on?

Lastly it seems that plate preparation is the big key to the whole HHO setup, so I'm not going to rush into anything. Hopefully I'll be able to start ordering the things I need for my cell next week, but then I'll take my time to get it assembled right the first time.

Thanks
    Jakes

P.S. - I have posted the same in REDUCEYOUFUELBILL.COM.AU/FORUMS as not everyone seems to be on both forums. No need to answer in both forums.

i think most people here use hho generators as an "add on" to their gasoline/diesel fueled engines with the hopes of increasing mpg's. some people claim it works, others say its BS. personaly i want a 100% hho powered engine, even if it means a few extra batterys, solar cells, alternator's etc...

Quote Originally Posted by toyotawarrior View Post
    i think most people here use hho generators as an "add on" to their gasoline/diesel fueled engines with the hopes of increasing mpg's. some people claim it works, others say its BS. personaly i want a 100% hho powered engine, even if it means a few extra batterys, solar cells, alternator's etc...
    PMA and T.E.G i have a monster in the making, will post videos soon

Quote Originally Posted by toyotawarrior View Post
    you will have to do a lot of customization on a car to get 100%. Im in the works of planning this and am hoping to have one running by the end of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Akito View Post
    you will have to do a lot of customization on a car to get 100%. Im in the works of planning this and am hoping to have one running by the end of this year.
    This sounds very interesting, I hope you keep us posted Akito