Thread: 1993 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1993 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo

Ok so this is a 3.0 liter V6 with a small turbo on each bank. What would be the recommended dry cell size and output for a engine of this size.

If anyone has ever seen under the hood of a Nissan Z32 Fairlady you will know that the engine just barely fits. Luckily I'm currently taking the engine apart, so I'll be able to see what I'm doing, if I manage an install it's going to be fairly well hidden.

Thanks
    Jakes

If you have space in the fender wells, use that to mount the slimline reactor(s) and then use a 2" stainless radiator overflow tank for the reservoir. You can get those in all lengths. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakes78 View Post
    Ok so this is a 3.0 liter V6 with a small turbo on each bank. What would be the recommended dry cell size and output for a engine of this size.

If anyone has ever seen under the hood of a Nissan Z32 Fairlady you will know that the engine just barely fits. Luckily I'm currently taking the engine apart, so I'll be able to see what I'm doing, if I manage an install it's going to be fairly well hidden.

Thanks
    Jakes
    To bad you are not close or I offer to buy your car to convert into an electric sports car.