Hello,

I’m brand new to HHO I’m currently deployed right now and on my off time I research HHO. I have a ton of questions that have not been answered and I cannot prove anything for a few months since I’m away from home and there is a constant agreement and disagreement to what HHO does. So hopefully you pros can lead me in the right direction and help me purchase the right product the first time.

All right here we go so I have a 2000 ford 7.3l 4x4 power stroke diesel. I was told I need to produce 6-7lpm in order to see any gains. So I was going to purchase a system from greenfuelh2o.com and I was going to get the 59 plate HHO system. So know I have read that anything over a few amps turns HHO into steam? So what is the point to getting a 40amp pwm I will then have two bubblers one right after the other? Then I will use a flashback arrestor right before it goes into the intake. Now the other problem I see is that tons of sites say that HHO does not work but they never tune there car/truck for HHO so I will get the chip that plugs into the OBDII port. There is also a BRAND NEW! Digital MAP/MAF ENHANCER FOR MAP/MAF SENSORS from hhokitsdirect.com not sure how well it works since I can’t find any posts on it.

So does this sound like a good start and please let me know anything and everything you can. Also my diesel truck does not have O2 sensors so I don’t have to deal with that problem not sure if it will help or kill me when it comes to HHO once again thank you for reading and your knowledge.