Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large wet cell

Large wet cell

Here is my idea for a new hho generator that I think will outperfom each other hho generator out there and I will explain why. I want to build a 4'x8' or a 2'x8' 2 plate cell out of 20ga. stainless steel with a .063 gap. I would like to do the larger one but obviously its going to be expensive but I would like to. I want to make it a wet cell instead of a dry cell because the only idea I have to force water through the plates invloves machining pieces of nylatron i think it was so it has ports to hook hoses all along one of the 8' sides of the cell to force water through it only traveling 4' or 8' until it leaves the cell. Then around it I want to build an aluminum tank that the plates can't make conection too maybe the ground one but I doubt it. There are many different factors that play into why I want to build this one.
    I think that in order for a hho generator to work the most efficiently it needs to be wired in series. Theres a formula out there for hho generators but it doesn't work with any generators today. I think that this is because wet cells for one will never be wired in series because water is touching everywhere on all of the plates so the current can travel elsewhere other than straight through the plates if it wants. Unless you only have two plates like i want then the only possible thing it can do is be series so to speak and thats only because its impossible to wire it in parellel i'm sure this will be argued but thats ok. The reason you want series is because what determines the production of the cells is the amount of amps supplied to them. When things are wired in series the high amperage will be given to each cell but the voltage will be divided amongst the cells. But if you wire them in parallel it supplies the high voltage to each cell and divides the amperage to each cell. Well if I have only one cell its going to supply the high amperage and the high voltage to it because there is no other cell to take some of the voltage or some of the amperage.
    Now your saying just build a dry cell and the problem is solved yes and no. Theres is still one major flaw with the dry cell in my opinion. you gotta push that little bit of water through the plates and still leave all that hho production everywhere in the plates so your greatly cutting down on the hho production. So i'm going to be removing all of the water withing the plates and all the hho with it at a great rate. Right now I have a 600 gph salt water aquarium pump. I have a feeling I will have to go bigger but this is were I will start.
    What do you think?

I'm just gonna go with the notion that this will not be used in a car (unless it's an open backed vehicle.) You never stated what you plan to do with this cell, but a labelled diagram would help. How about it?

I will try and figure out how to put a diagram on here I just made this account. Im going to put it on a flat bed of a truck and im gonns buy or build one of thosr high amperage permanent magnet alternators off a wind generator and put a second battery and that alternator on the yruck just to run the hho generator . I have a video of one I built a couple years ago on youtube trying to help everyone out on the right direction to get here but no one picked up on it and now I can afford to build it so ima goin too I just want credit for the idsa no money. My other inventions tgat arr actually my own invention eith put an end to the need for fossil fuels for sny kind of vehicle you could think of. But if you wanna see the youtube video of the 2' x 2' cell search reddevil hho on youtube and itll be the only one. It dont have a pump but it was the test of thr larger 2 plate cell I acually got it to hum too im not stupid ive messed with lodt of thingd over the years wish it was way mpre bit its enough to know it wasn't shorting out though like some guy said

I looked and realized its only on my phone where it's the only video but on my computer it is not so here is the video if you want to see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFs59Pq7eRA

did you check how many amps those plates are pulling?

Thanks for the video! I can see, to some extend what you are trying to do.
    I would say that this has already been done, but I don't want to discourage you, since you may stumble upon something new while performing your experiments. Keep up the good work.

While you are doing this, however, check out the forum link below. It's has to do with HCS, something similar to HHO. I have worked with both, and have found it to be better in many was. I still like HHO, but I use this to do the same thing.

http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Hyd...ystem?page=100

Reading from page 100 should get you up to speed quickly. Starting at about page 70, should give you a more rounded out picture though.

Thanks for the info I don't know much about HCS i'm going to have to read up on it but my idea isn't to just increase gas mileage I want to make a ford v-8 that I got thats got a cam roller rockers 4 barrel edelbrock all kinds of goodies on it run strictly off of hho no gas at all. Thats why I want to use 2 sheets that are 4'x8' to make a cell.way more production than I have now. So a HCS I could be wrong but wouldn't do much for me because I want to do away with all hydrocarbons and run straight hho. I haven't seen where this has been done before can you direct me to where it is. I have built the smaller 16 plate cells and it produced a couple liters a minute on a good day. But it just had lots of little bubbles coming from it the video I have of just 2 plates has them little bubbles coming from all sides of the plates and then one one side lots of large bubbles as well and some decent size ones on two of the sides. Compared to others it doesn't produce as much as like the 30lpm one I have seen but i'm guessing i'm still getting decent production from just 2 2'x2' cells. I will keep up the work thanks for the input. And I don't know how many amps it was pulling i'm guessing a decent amount since the battery went down to as much as it goes down to compared to the one that made almost 2 liters a minute. But I plan on getting a ammeter so I can find this out so we will know in good time.

How many LPM do think it will take to just idle that engine?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I'm really not sure how much it will take to idle it. I've never put any of the generators i've made on a vehicle. I've seen videos of motors idling off of hho with a small generator i've even seen one of a dodge pickup running off of just hho and driving around town and the biggest one I have seen them guys make is a 30lpm one and its driving around town. I don't know if its the one on the truck or not but its the biggest one they have made and theres not to much more bubbles from that dry cell vs. my 2'x2' cell so i think a 4'x8' will deffinetely suffice but i don't know cause if i did a 2'x8' i can put it under the flat bed on top of the frame instead of on the bed but I want to build the 4'x8' so bad so we will see. I will put a pump on the 2'x2' one I have soon and build a container for it so i can see what the difference is in having a pump on it vs. not having one. i'm ordering the ultra precision collets tommorow for my cnc and the nylatron to machine for this cell in 2 weeks from tomorrow. And then I will just build a steel container for this one for now since its not as expensive and just coat the inside of it so the plates don't make connection with it unless anyone knows where i can get a container big enough to fit a 2'x2' cell into and seal it off. Actually this 2'x2' one I want to put on my 06 charger cause it will fit in the trunk don't think itll be big enough to run the charger off of just hho but itll help mileage.

Please I would suggest you figure out how much you need first. The Dodge that you mentioned is far from the truth. I do not want to poor cold water on your project but unless you know how much HHO you need you are going to be very disappointed. You can calculate what your two plates could make if it was 100% efficient which it would be impossible to be but just the same it would give you an idea. Start with figuring out how much HHO you need will save you a lot of time and money.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .