Here is my idea for a new hho generator that I think will outperfom each other hho generator out there and I will explain why. I want to build a 4'x8' or a 2'x8' 2 plate cell out of 20ga. stainless steel with a .063 gap. I would like to do the larger one but obviously its going to be expensive but I would like to. I want to make it a wet cell instead of a dry cell because the only idea I have to force water through the plates invloves machining pieces of nylatron i think it was so it has ports to hook hoses all along one of the 8' sides of the cell to force water through it only traveling 4' or 8' until it leaves the cell. Then around it I want to build an aluminum tank that the plates can't make conection too maybe the ground one but I doubt it. There are many different factors that play into why I want to build this one.
I think that in order for a hho generator to work the most efficiently it needs to be wired in series. Theres a formula out there for hho generators but it doesn't work with any generators today. I think that this is because wet cells for one will never be wired in series because water is touching everywhere on all of the plates so the current can travel elsewhere other than straight through the plates if it wants. Unless you only have two plates like i want then the only possible thing it can do is be series so to speak and thats only because its impossible to wire it in parellel i'm sure this will be argued but thats ok. The reason you want series is because what determines the production of the cells is the amount of amps supplied to them. When things are wired in series the high amperage will be given to each cell but the voltage will be divided amongst the cells. But if you wire them in parallel it supplies the high voltage to each cell and divides the amperage to each cell. Well if I have only one cell its going to supply the high amperage and the high voltage to it because there is no other cell to take some of the voltage or some of the amperage.
Now your saying just build a dry cell and the problem is solved yes and no. Theres is still one major flaw with the dry cell in my opinion. you gotta push that little bit of water through the plates and still leave all that hho production everywhere in the plates so your greatly cutting down on the hho production. So i'm going to be removing all of the water withing the plates and all the hho with it at a great rate. Right now I have a 600 gph salt water aquarium pump. I have a feeling I will have to go bigger but this is were I will start.
What do you think?