Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Large wet cell

If it ends up being to much then so be it then ill put a variable resistor of some sort in there and limit the power to it unless I need all that hho production. Like I said im shooting for all hho and no fuel for my truck I just built this thing to see if my idea of dry vs wet was correct and from the production I see it looks like I was right but I dont knoe for dure till its done. But eiyher way it will b er goin on the chatger at worst itll shoot up the rpms lucky for me the charger wont rev past 4000 in park anf it cuts out. It may be to much but I can guarantee ima find out

im pretty sure the video with the two guys driveing around the pickup running on 100% hho is fake. if i were you i would at least start with a small 50cc motor to see if you can get that running on pure hho. its pretty shocking how much hho it takes to even get one of those idleing let alone go full throttle.

Hey, you have got to understand that we would all just LOVE to be able to run a vehicle on just HHO, really -but it is not that simple. All we are trying to say is that you should see what others have done first, then use a different approach if you still want to pursue it, instead of jumping in, and throwing money all over the place. Maybe you can focus on the QUALITY of the HHO, instead of the quantity, so that you don't need as much HHO to run your vehicle -that is a more viable approach.
    When you do the research, you will find that it takes a WHOLE LOT of regular HHO to run your engine. That is why you should focus on the quality -the materials that are used in the making - of HHO.
    I saw a video where a guy (engineer) modified his engine internals (CAMs, etc) to use vapour efficiently. It is not as simple as you think. That is why I spoke of HCS.

I don't know if the video is fake could be. But I have done my research and I have explained my idea on why it's better might have been able to explain it better but was a decent explanation. Toyota I know you need lots of hho that's why I am going with this design. I have made my explanations and if you watch my video of my generator it does make some decent bubble especially the first 30 seconds of it being hooked up when the battery still has a decent charge. As to the quality of the hho vs the amount. How can you change the quality of hho? Your seperating water to make H2 and O2 but each water molecule that is seperated you actually get H2 and O which is the perfect amount of oxygen you need for the hydrogen you have produced. So you saying work on the quality of the hydrogen production doesn't make sense. Maybe a pulse width modulator or something to tune it but that's not what i'm shooting for. I think the problem with the generators to get large production is just so simple that it is being overlooked to get large production to make a vehicle run off of straight water. And it's the things I have said that make mine better. You need the cells wired in series if your going to have multiple cells. The only way to do that is either with a dry cell or having seperate containers for each cell not stacking them altogether and just throwing them in a container with electrolyte. I know that's what i'm doing but I have just two plates. Only having one cell to make a hho generator is super easy no stacking a lot of plates and no gaskets to make the cell anyways. The reason I chose this over the dry cell is because with the dry cell you just drill a couple of holes in the plates on the ends and push water through the plates that way. It gets the water moving through there but not very efficiently you still have all that surface area were water isn't forced through there you have to wait for the bubbles to get to the path were water is flowing. So i'm going to have one cell that has ports along the hole 8' side of it forcing water along the whole surface area of the plates not just through the holes. And with only having one cell instead of multiple cells I will be supplying the full amperage and voltage to just the one cell. I am building the cnc for more things I want to build other things than just this. I've always wanted to do this stuff i'm finally doing it and no one is talking me out of it. The things i'm machining to put on the end of the cell to force water through it. When I was pricing someone to machine them for me for just a 12" section machined out of nylatron with ports machined on it to hook hoses and just a slot on the other side to slide over the plates and 4 holes i think going through to hold it to the plate was going to cost me 1,000 each and I needed 8. I need 8 so i'm building my own cnc for about 4,000 almost done and i'm machining them all myself and if it works I will machine them for other people and believe me they won't cost no 1,000 when a piece of nylatron 24 inches instead of 12 is only 30 and I can machine it myself for the price of elctricity so the machine is going to pay for itself way fast. You tell me to make sure I make one that has the right amount of production. Well since I want to run it off of all hho the little ones that go under a hood that get 6-8 mpg increase isn't going to suffice. I'm going big i'm going to make as big of one I can supply as much power to it as I can and see what I get for production and then do what I can to limit it which I will fully be able to do so that it will at least idle the truck and rev a little might night be able to run the truck at full tilt off of just hho but i'll be able to do away with the idle circuit on a carb so that it idles off of just hho and then just limit what i need over that to only be there when I need it. It is going to be expensive even with machining my own stuff i'm going to spend 1,000 on 4x8 sheets of stainless and 4x10 sheets of aluminum to build a tank. But i'm not spending 8,000 on the nylatron stuff no more and i'll have a cnc to build my other things that were gonna cost me 5,000 for each piece for something else. A company to help people with prototyping yeah right there making it to expensive for the average joe like me to build whatever he wants so i'm doing it all on my own. So i'm going big or staying home. Messing with pulse width, changing frequency, getting the right amount of cells thats not the way to do it. Its so simple it's over looked expensive to do yeah but simpler than people are making it out to be. Only way you will be able to accomplish this is by doint what a guy selling a torch for did. Underneath he had quite a few joe cells that each had there own tank instead of one large tank to hold them all. But he was able to wire them all series this way instead of parallel by having them submerged in water but he didn't have a pump forcing water through them and still made 20-30 lpm i believe it was been a few years. I have had my idea longer than I have been looking at most of these videos but I have seen videos like his that confirm my ideas. It's time to go big and see what someone can get not just all these little cells to better mileage i'm going straight for hho on a ford v-8. I might not succede the first time but i'm willing to spend the money if anything I will have better mileage.