Thread: HHO For 7.3L! Diesel Information

HHO For 7.3L! Diesel Information

Has anyone installed a HHO in any year of 7.3L diesel? I have a 2000 so I will be looking for a little more info with that model but any info helps!

Also does anyone have problems with pressure when installing the HHO into the intake when they are using a turbo like this power stroke! There is also another problem I have read that the diesel has a higher compression then normal engines and that the HHO would ignite before entering into the combustion chamber.

Another question would be does anyone use electronics with their HHO. Like the volo vp12 and the volo fs2 this would help HHO from what I know but has anyone used it? I also would like to know does this help retard timing or advance it. Do any of you do this to help reduce diesel fuel and put more HHO in?

There are a lot of questions just pick and choose which to answer I found scattered info on all of this but I wanted to make a thread specifically towards this litter engine Thank you!

Hi, while you work on your HHO system, you can save some money by using HCS. It is safer, cheaper, easier to run (no electricity) and easy to set up.
    I started with HHO, then did HCS, and saw greater gains when they were combined. Right now, I am running on HCS for many reasons, but that is my choice.
    Check the link below.
    Read from page 1 or 70 for a very good overview, but for a quick start, you can read from page 100 onward.
    Yes, the EXACT same set up works for BOTH diesel and gasoline engines.

http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Hyd...ystem?page=106

Thank you for this information I will look into it.