Thread: Pentagon-Shaped Plates?

Pentagon-Shaped Plates?

I have some pentagon shaped plates that I want to use for building a 15 plate hho generator. Does the shape affect anything and how would I place them? Thanks.

A plate is a plate shouldnt make a difference in my opinion.

Will look cool though

A plate is a plate shouldnt make a difference in my opinion.

Will look cool though
    If you make a study of how the bubbles move in a reactor you will find that shapes do make a difference. This all has to do with the bubbles having to hunt and change direction to get out of the cell and how much of that they have to do.This is one advantage of an open bath reactor where the bubbles get out of the each cell easier and what happens after that does not effect the individual cell efficiency. This might be the only advantage though. This has been detailed in many posts before. If they bump into a gasket and bounce back hitting another bubble things happen. I'll let you do the research and learn something in the process. Ion movement is also effected by the shape of the plates and the location of the ports. Read and learn!! Base your statements on facts not just opinion. Looking cool is not the goal at least not for an efficient reactor. You are right though it might look cool if that is what you are after.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

And saying Ill let you figure it out and do the research seems to be your answer for every question. Bubbles touch each other.... Im sorry but dont the bubbles all goto the same place. One bubble touching another just makes a bigger bubble.

OK here is a quick summary. Bubbles are insulators the ions cannot travel through a bubble but they do travel on a bubbles surface. Small bubbles have gaps between then so the ions can move to their respective electrode. When the bubbles join together they form big bubbles, big insulators taking away active area on the plates. Not only that, a big bubble can get stuck and cause excess heating by the ions traveling on the surface ending up on the plate in a small area the shape of a ring the size of the stuck bubble. If this has gone on long enough you will be able to see dark circles where the plate has had excess heat. Smaller bubbles are better. Get them out as soon as possible so they do not form big bubbles in the cell before they get to the exit or top of each cell. Ions that hit a gasket and bonce back and hit another ion get naturalized and are then non functional. Now you can see that the shape has a lot to do with it. This has been posted all over the internet and studies have been done by known scientists. I do suggest again you do more research. By your answer that bubbles when they touch each other they get bigger is true but it shows you do not understand what is actually going on in the reactor much less what is happening in each cell. Keep reading you will get there. It takes a lot of time to repeat this stuff and time is not always available.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Lol Im still reading up on things but I do get the just of it. Im more dependent on my fabrication skills since I've done it all my life. Ill will always be reading up on things.

How ever I do have a question I been wondering about. A lot of stanley meyers work makes a lot of sense. How ever seeing him talk in his videos made his statement seem false. His religious talking almost made him seem nuts. Now one thing I didnt understand. He said he found the resonant fequency but would the fequency change as water is added and removed? It would be hard to keep it just right yeah?

Could I get your opinion on stanley meyers claims and designs?