Thread: How do you position your reservoir, dry cell, and bubbler?

How do you position your reservoir, dry cell, and bubbler?

Here is my dry cell setup

I'm pretty sure its correct, its working fine I went from 14mpg to about 19-20.
    The wet cell smacksbooster i built works A LOT BETTER.
    I just need to find a way to remove the water before it goes into intake.

sooooooooooo considering the newbie that I am, how does this setup look to you guys? I'd like to get a few 2nd opinions.

Do a search for bubbler design and you'll find a way to build one that won't let water travel to your intake.

Your reactor needs to be the lowest point in the system if you're not going to run a secondary reservoir. I would recommend doing a search for that as well, they really keep things cooler in my experience.

Do a search for the other bubbler designs out there and a secondary reservoir, other than that from the pictures you posted I can't see much else. How long is your current bubbler?

Quote Originally Posted by Havens78 View Post
    Do a search for bubbler design and you'll find a way to build one that won't let water travel to your intake.

Your reactor needs to be the lowest point in the system if you're not going to run a secondary reservoir. I would recommend doing a search for that as well, they really keep things cooler in my experience.

Do a search for the other bubbler designs out there and a secondary reservoir, other than that from the pictures you posted I can't see much else. How long is your current bubbler?
    My bubbler is about the same length as the water tank.
    And are you suggesting I try and mount the dry cell somewhere lower?

I don't think I have ever seen someone install a drycell sideways before. That is sideways isn't it? It's hard to tell from that photo. I guess as long as it works.

id make some kind of breather or regulator controlled by vaccum. Try a fuel rail regulator perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by iveyjh View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen someone install a drycell sideways before. That is sideways isn't it? It's hard to tell from that photo. I guess as long as it works.

Yes it is sideways,
    I plan on re-mounting it underneath that same piece metal its connected to.
    I have a feeling doing that might affect the production. I just need more hose

Quote Originally Posted by Akito View Post
    id make some kind of breather or regulator controlled by vaccum. Try a fuel rail regulator perhaps.
    I was thinking about one of these;
    http://www.amazon.com/INLINE-FILTER-...703266-9988137

a lot cheaper then a fuel rail regulator lol.

lol indeed sorry thinking like a tech is always hard to turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by Akito View Post
    lol indeed sorry thinking like a tech is always hard to turn off.
    LOL
    where do you work?