Thread: Less volts, same amps?

Less volts, same amps?

Does anyone know anything about running 6 volts to your generator instead of 13.8?? but same amps?

I have read about it in a few places but haven't found much solid information on it.
    has someone experimented this and seen any results?

Time limits my ability to post here much but I do check in now and then. Quit thinking of volts and amps and only think about watts. That is what produces HHO. You will never get the same amount of HHO with half the volts and the same amps. That is impossible.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

I use tesla coils to get the right volts and amps. Watts are volts x amps. Your typical tesla coil raises the volts and drops the amps. You could gain the right amount of power and adjust it easily. All from just using a 12 volt system.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Time limits my ability to post here much but I do check in now and then. Quit thinking of volts and amps and only think about watts. That is what produces HHO. You will never get the same amount of HHO with half the volts and the same amps. That is impossible.

Larry
    See that I did not know. Thanks for the input Larry!

Quote Originally Posted by Akito View Post
    I use tesla coils to get the right volts and amps. Watts are volts x amps. Your typical tesla coil raises the volts and drops the amps. You could gain the right amount of power and adjust it easily. All from just using a 12 volt system.
    So let me get this straight, you've installed a Tesla Coil that increases the 12v you’re already receiving from the car and keeps the amp low? How does it affect production? How does it affect your alternator?