Thread: Pure Excitement...

Pure Excitement...

So would this be a place to showcase a vehicle that indeed works 100% on water? It's done, it works, I drive it daily...

There is a lot of technical data on this and it's not something I think a back yard mechanic can do, but if you can get over the technical data, running a car 100% on water is possible.

In a nut shell, Hydrogen is to volatile to use alone. So I in essence turned my engine into a steam powered engine using hydrogen to vaporize water instantly to use for force to move my pistons. I have built systems to piggyback off the factory ECU and even made my own ECU to work the HHO. I don't know the exact horsepower I am generating but I can drive it at highway speeds at 65mph with no issues whatsoever.

I am working on the Icing issues now for cold climates.

but how long is your engine going to last with steam vapor floating around the crank case and getting in your bearings?

You chose the right name for the thread! Great news man, congrats!
    Would you care to explain how you have done this in more detail (I am a details man.)

Even if it does do harm to other things slowly, it is a start in the right direction, and the bad effects can be worked on via some mods.

Hats off to you sir! I look forward to your response!

btw... My car has NO ECU! Maybe you could duplicate the install more easily on something like that?

so does this mean you are just driveing on pure hho/water without gasoline or any external input sources?