Conductivity : NaOH vs KOH

Over 10%, KOH avec better conductivity

Civic Si 4 doors 2004, 1.7 liters V-TEC
    5N2 reactor
    CCPWM @ 7 amp
    1 Gal Capacity
    ~2% NaOH
    Waterless Peat Moss Bubbler

It is very true that over 10% approximately of KOH is more conductive than NaOH. This is not the only thing to be looking at when it comes to electrolyte. A reactor that is cleaned and conditioned properly with NaOH has a measurable better performance when compared to a reactor that has only used KOH from the beginning. After months of running 24/7 NaOH and then switching over to KOH keeping amps the same there is no difference. Only difference is concentration to keep the amps the same. To me it made more sense to stick to NaOH. It is easier to get in most places. Bottom line is after properly cleaning and conditioning with NaOH there is no measurable difference between them as far how many amps it takes to make a liter of HHO or the amount of heat that is generated, at least in my testing. There is a negative measurable difference if KOH is used in the cleaning and conditioning stages both being done properly. This is based on my testing only and my type of reactor but it should apply across all types of reactors.

Excellent post Quebecker
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .