Thread: water pump. energy transmission?

esotericandme Guest

water pump. energy transmission?

think of a internal combustion engine as a water pump... thats its sole designed purpose. you pour water in it plug it in... charge it for a half hour... it'll pump water for 3 hours...

Back to the topic... man... I just don't see it happining... If someone does figure it out... it will be the connection to the 11th dimension... so, although plausible, unlikely in my lifetime...

sorry this all started with a blunt about 7 hours ago... moving on...

I succomb... a car will never run on water alone...

but...

what if there is half circle loop that goes on... maybe add another transfer of energy? physics say give to take... alright I'll give... let me wait instead of work? ya know spend up some high quality time... what if a stretch of time is a form of energy? hmm... I smoke to much weed...
    let me plug in my car at night so it is powered and ready to go for the morning commute.

why is that you ask, because I am a common american who can't afford to buy the electrical drive train it would cost to retrofit my current gasoline rig.

so electrolysis has to work... in some way or another... it is involved in the system.

My revised theory...

What is needed.
    A. An HHO supplement system, capable of creating a 30% increase in fuel economy.
    B. An aftermarket replacement fuel tank that has been split into 2 separate HIGH PSI tanks. One for oxygen, one for hydrogen.
    C. An HHO electrolyzer in the trunk, with a 8 gallon tank of water. route the gas created into another "invention".
    D.This missing component will separate the hydrogen from the oxygen and pressurize them in their separate tanks to be used by the engine. This one can be setup to run on any standard 110v outlet.

Efficiency is key. Although an electric motor would be a more efficient use of the energy, I don't got the money for that kind of mod to my car... And neither does the rest of the gas guzzling peeps of america... Capitalism is dying... let it go...

We will utilize the already in place infrastructure of transpo, current new cars, used, classic... all of em... and we'll replace gasoline with hydrogen... hydrogen we get from the electrolysers that zap H20.

in a nutshell, you have to install a new fuel tank, and 2 electrolyzers. one that is run by the car to improve fuel usage, and one that you plug in when the vehicle is parked to "refuel". how long the car has to be plugged in will be determined when we know how much hydrogen we can store in the available space we have... a 10 gallon gas tank. How much hydrogen can be fit in there.

Please tell me where I go wrong here...

Unless you point something out I've missed... this seems to me, to be a plausible model, that falls within the realms of the laws of thermodynamics and the laws of physics.

the only thing that would change is my gas bill would get rerouted to my electric bill. and I'm completly ok with that.

what makes this impossible?

Ronjinsan Guest

Esoteric

Hi and welcome

I'm gonna leave the answer to this one to one of my colleagues as I fear my answer to this may need some severe weed smoking and yards of paper! So come on guys answer this one!

xtremerydz Guest
    I like the sound of your concept, cann't wait to see reply.

Deanr3D Guest
    what makes this impossible?

The Petroleum-Industrial Complex letting go of it's deathgrip on the world.

Realistically though many will argue it takes too much energy to split water in the first place. Obviously they've never heard of Wind, Solar, or Tidal power.

gasmakr Guest
    my only input on this one is i don't want any pressureized hydrogen under my butt when i'm driving that's why i have a hho on demand system so it's used right after make it
    Good concept though

crazychickenhead Guest

water pumping in an ICE

Your piston rings aren't going to seal the combustion chamber from leaking water into the bottom end. Most rings have a pretty big gap. I think you'll find much better and more efficient methods of pumping water using $70 water pumps found at your local hardware store.